“Comfort and service on a budget.”
Review of Garden Manor

and 1 more site!
Garden Manor
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Overall an excellent place to stay in Ooty. Cheap food provided on the rooftop terrace, excellent service, security, cleanliness and by by far the most comfortable bed we've had in India, a welcome relief from the floor-like beds at many other hotels of a similar budget.

Only downside, the WI-FI is restricted to the lobby and one adjoining room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed at Garden Manor with my family for 2 nights. 30th and 31st Dec 2013. The hotel rooms are small but good during winter. Staff is courteous including Mt Anthony. Though Hotel does not have restaurant and food, tea/coffeer/snacks are served. I enjoyed the early morning tea.

The rooms are equipped with cable TV, good entertainment for kids.

Regards

Atul

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Atul J
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had stay there this month for 2 nghts.....in delux room it is entirely wooden well furnished as well as clean........i appreciate the policies of hotel and the management was supportive enough to make my trip memorable,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2014

This december for the first time i went to Ooty with my hobby.we stayed in hotel Garden Manor.
Its a very sweet and nice place to stay.Very good location.All the staffs are extremely friendly,kind
and cooperative.Well furnished room.I liked the terrace very much.we really enjoyed while
seating there for long time and having hot hot tea.though they have not started their own kitchen in full phase,
they are able to manage for serving breakfast and tea.But for lunch an dinner they are taking
orders and getting it from outside.Very soon they are going to start their complete kitchen.Last day of our staying, just casually i was trying to find out any lacuna of this hotel but I could nt find it instantly,
i had to think and think.So yes I would like to say HOTEL GARDEN MANOR in ooty is an excellent
hotel.As I have already mentioned in their feedback book while coming, that its a BIG DHAMAKA IN A SMALL PACKET.Good luck for there better future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2014

8months old, very nice and good place to stay for family. roof top restaurant under construction. currently they do take orders and purchase from near by restaurant. staff are kind and friendly. good place to stay room is big and clean. balcony view was good

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I visited ooty this December.. Booked in Garden Manor.. Simply one word can be said.. Amazing place to stay.. Excellent location.. Staff were good and cooperating.. I had my 10 month old Kid with me and his food had to be prepared.. The staff over there helped my wife and shared their kitchen resources as well..

Thus Excellent stay...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hirak_11
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I, my wife and my friend with his wife stayed in garden manor for two day and one night. We are extremely satisfied with the hotel and the behaviour of the owner and staffs also. Hotel rooms are very clean and comfortable. One incident will clear all about this hotel. The second day we planned to visit local site. So we checked out the hotel at 9.00 am. Our return bus for Bangalore was at 10.30 pm. We completed our local visit around 5.00 pm. As Ooty was very cold then, we did not find any place to stay. Then we call to the owner (Mr. Anthony) for help us. He arranged a rest room for us in free of cost. He also arranged food and auto (for return to bus stand) for us. We were tired to say 'Thank u" to Mr Anthony.
Amitava Bhattacharya