“wonderful stay”

Woodberry Residency
Reviewed March 30, 2014

it was my wonderful stay in this hotel. Hotel staff is very friendly. As like other visitors i also selected this hotel for our trip after reading reviews on tripadvisor.com. Hotel amenities are also good. perfectly decorated rooms. very delicious food. room service is also very nice. thanks for calm and wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ankush S
There are newer reviews for Woodberry Residency

Reviewed March 26, 2014

First of all : Customer Service is Excellent

I selected this Hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor. I stayed in Woodberry residency on Feb 2014 with my family and had a great time.
Food quality is really good and not costly also compared to other hotels in Ooty. it’s very reasonable.
I did not feel any issues with Woodberry Residency. If I visit Ooty again then I am going to stay here only.
This place is good for family.

Dhivakar.

1  Thank dhivakar m
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This is more like a hi ome away from home. The people are so very friendly and helpful. Each and every single request of mine was catered to. Due to the sudden temperature difference between Delhi and Ooty, I had developed a cold and needed steaming water twice a day. It was readily available whenever I requested for it. The staff was very friendly. The hotel is located at the city centre, 4-5 minutes away from the main market place (by foot). Yet, the surroundings were so quite and peaceful. Away from the hustle bustle of Delhi, and yet so close to the market, the hotel is at a prime location. Moreover, the view from the room was just awesome! As I was staying there for 5 days, the travel desk had prepared an itenary for the placea to visit on each day and a short description and tips for those places. This proved to be really helpful in planning by travels during the stay. All in all, Woodberry Residency made by stay all the more memorable in the city so aptly called The Queen of the Hills. I would happily stay in this hotel each time I get the chance to visit Ooty and would strongly recommend my friends, family and all people reading the reviews and planning to visit Ooty to stay at the Woodberry Residency.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aviroop C
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I selected this hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor. Of all the hotels visited by me, this had the best customer service.If I visit ooty again then I am going to stay here only.I read in some reviews that the food is costly or you need to order 4-5 hours before.But, I found the rate to be reasonable and food was always delivered within half hour of ordering.

Room Tip: Room 204 has nice view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trip_rahul2014
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I with my family went to woodberry resorts ooty in month of February 2014 and had a great time. The hotel is very homely and the staff is cordial. They help you and guide u in every way we ask for. The food is exceptionally well. Except few minor issues like bad towels n bedsheets (which were changed as soon as we asked for) this place is worth spending your every buck...

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We went with our family of four and had booked a 2 bedroom suite. It is not exactly a resort but more like boutique hotel, but with the botanical garden close to it, you can feel it like a resort!! Its walkable to the shopping street. The staff was awesome right from the time we did our booking. The food was great and very reasonable! Specially would like to mention the way they took care of us on the last day when we were travelling back to Hyderabad, by preparing breakfast for us at 5 am in the morning!The rooms were well lit with natural light which we have missed at so many star hotels. A place that is so affordable and with superb service made our family holiday a fun filled and memorable experience for us!!! Thanks Mr. George, Mr. Ismail , Mr. Alex and everyone else in the staff for making Ooty such a wonderful experience for us!

Room Tip: The room on second floor had a good view. We were staying there.
3  Thank Teresa S
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It is located few mins walk to the main shopping street, restaurants and taxi stand (important as will be easier to visit the main attractions by taxi). The room are very decent. The only bad thing is that, additional charges are required for a heater. Georges and his staff were very friendly, caring and also went the extra mile by booking our train. The food prepared at Woodberry was better than food we ate outside and also had more choices.

3  Thank ezhilen