We visited Ooty in November from Singapore and enjoyed the stay in this hotel. The service was excellent and the food was exquisite. The hotel has a great view and rooms are quite clean. But what attracted us the most was the service provided by the staff and the Toda Cafe manager, Mr Sekhar. Mr Sekhar has the right attributes and the service quality of a 5 star hotel manager that made us feel so special. We have been to so many hotels around the world but we thought he was at par with the finest we have seen in this business. The house keeping can be improved but all round, it was a nice hotel. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beautiful Nilgiri Mountains, the hotel stands tall with all elegance and style. A contemporary structure with a traditional feel, Gem Park Ooty has kept itself well with the spirit of the beautiful and picturesque city. It is located in the heart of the town, minutes away from key tourist attractions and major shopping areas. With its convenient location and fine service, the hotel has aptly gained favor of all business and leisure travelers who throng the city throughout the year. The hotel welcomes you to a stunning beautifully done up lobby with impressive Indian art on the walls. It is the spotlessly attired staff, ever ready to do the most to make you comfortable that makes the stay an experience for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Gem Park-Ooty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Gem Park-Ooty Hotel Ootacamund
- Holiday Inn Ootacamund
- Ootacamund Holiday Inn
- Gem Park-Ooty India/Ooty (Udhagamandalam)