I got a good discount at cleartrip and the hotel was really a good stay for that cost. Rooms are very neat.prompt room service and you get hot water round the clock.Food menu was very expensive so didn't even try any food. Tea or milk cost Rs.130 but 100% worth, because they give four full cups for 1 portion tea or milk and its very good. Kids play options not so great. Gym average. Need to have car to commute to main bazaar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beautiful Nilgiri Mountains, the hotel stands tall with all elegance and style. A contemporary structure with a traditional feel, Gem Park Ooty has kept itself well with the spirit of the beautiful and picturesque city. It is located in the heart of the town, minutes away from key tourist attractions and major shopping areas. With its convenient location and fine service, the hotel has aptly gained favor of all business and leisure travelers who throng the city throughout the year. The hotel welcomes you to a stunning beautifully done up lobby with impressive Indian art on the walls. It is the spotlessly attired staff, ever ready to do the most to make you comfortable that makes the stay an experience for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Gem Park-Ooty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Gem Park-Ooty Hotel Ootacamund
- Holiday Inn Ootacamund
- Ootacamund Holiday Inn
- Gem Park-Ooty India/Ooty (Udhagamandalam)