The rooms are large but very old. Someone forgot to tell them we live in 2012 not 1970. The fittings / electrical/ beds are all from the late 1970 era. Who care if Amitabh stayed here, what matters if value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beautiful Nilgiri Mountains, the hotel stands tall with all elegance and style. A contemporary structure with a traditional feel, Gem Park Ooty has kept itself well with the spirit of the beautiful and picturesque city. It is located in the heart of the town, minutes away from key tourist attractions and major shopping areas. With its convenient location and fine service, the hotel has aptly gained favor of all business and leisure travelers who throng the city throughout the year. The hotel welcomes you to a stunning beautifully done up lobby with impressive Indian art on the walls. It is the spotlessly attired staff, ever ready to do the most to make you comfortable that makes the stay an experience for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Gem Park-Ooty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Gem Park-Ooty Hotel Ootacamund
- Holiday Inn Ootacamund
- Ootacamund Holiday Inn
- Gem Park-Ooty India/Ooty (Udhagamandalam)