It was an good option and right place.
1. Good location centrally located (commercial road near charing cross)
2. good ambiance. (even though door is too tough to push / pull)
3. tables and seats are good some corner table near to ac is bit congested.
4. audio & video is good. (but too noisy on the day i visited). I could not understand why they neglect indian music in this type of restaurants.
5, clean and hygenic.
1. Display for the readiness of order.
2. noisy (audio is very loud). video is fixed to one option.
3. serving, they might provide extra tissue papers & chilli flakes, tomato sauce etc.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.