“Amazing vegetarian chinese !”

Nahar Sidewalk Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Never thought that vegetarian chinese food could taste so good before eating at Nahar Ooty. The get up of the hotel too is good. Friendly staff as well. Except the ladies toilet is not the best... so to say. Clean but no toilet paper, and the floor was wet, The next morning we had breakfast there, and I must mention that the cup of coffee was a nice decent size and very satisfying.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

As the sun sets and the wind gets chilly, this place feels so much better. I stopped by for a snack and thankfully, I wasn't disappointed. The peach iced tea and pizza were wonderful. I wish I could try out more stuff here. I'll visit it the next time I swing by Ooty.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

its a nice place. food was great... tried Italian... very nice. the pastry shop looks promising.. but didn't really live up to the looks of it....so was a little disappointing.. else.. a place worth a visit

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The place and the ambience of the restaurant is good. the food stuff is tasty. We ordered schezwan fried rice and garlic noodles it was tasty.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stopped by twice for lunch and really enjoyed the wood fired pizzas. It made for a nice change of fare. The pizzas were well made and topped. We found the service excellent too. We did note there were lots of other choices too....

YMMV