“Good place, but can be ignored” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 64 things to do in Ooty
Bengaluru, India
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good place, but can be ignored”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is one of the largest rose garden in the world, but I didn't find this much beautiful as compared to Botanical garden.. But yes you can cover this place while going towards Coonoor. Don't spend more than 30 mins in this place..

1 Thank Srikanta P

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Chennai (Madras), India
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We were excited to go to the rose garden, and so we paid for the entrance ticket, for the camera,car parking and all, and when we went inside, there wasnt a single rose.I was amazed that it was even open. I hear it is wonderful in the month of May to July but it should be closed during the other months of the season and not cheat unaware people in to buying ticket and disappointing them

Mumbai (Bombay), India
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“beautiful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

good and clean place..lots of variety of roses mainly..good view of ooty from the place,we good agood photo on the spot from a proffesional photographer with kids..

Visited May 2012
Bangalore
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“I didnt such a big Rose in my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

This Rose garden is excellent .. We can see lots of different types of roses and very big big roses .. Really a great visual treat .. Flower lovers , u will enjoy the time spend here ..

Pune, Maharashtra, India
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Good Place only in proper season”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I visited this place in Nov 12 and do not find roses. I was just on the vacation so did not know about the season of roses. I could see only few flowers. The garden is very well maintained. Very nice view of ooty city. Very nice place to visit. Flower lovers should visit at right season.

6 Thank TatyaVinchu