“Great!! Appreciate Mr. Tyagu's Hospitality”
Review of Bouganvilla

Bouganvilla
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was very much bored of the terrible stays I had in various Ooty hotels and decided to try out this one. I liked their website and had made a booking over telephone. I was welcomed with warmth by Mr. Tyagu (Manager) and provided me a room just next to the lawn. It was marvelous and splendid. Neatly arranged, clean toilets and no unnecessary decorations.
Tyagu also arranged a two-wheeler for me as I wanted to ride around the town and vicinity. The hospitality was great and the entire hotel team was courteous and welcoming. The staff was available all the time and gave a pleasant stay. The breakfast was complimentary and I should say this was one of the best I ever had in Ooty. Food was served sumptuously and delicious to the core!!
What I liked :
1) The service was prompt and quick. No false promises, no delays, no maskabazzi. Great!!
2) Rooms were one of the best I have seen in Ooty for a price of INR 3500. Great!!
3) No complains on the toilet and toiletries. Good!!
4) Food was awesome.!!

This is definitely a place I would come again. The plus point about this place is that there only few rooms so the staff really is bothered about your stay and comfort, and they really put efforts for your comfortable stay. There are rooms with attached fire-stands, bath tubs etc. Its put up on a beautiful location and good lawns all around.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
GM_Bouganvilla, General Manager at Bouganvilla, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Bouganvilla.

We are very happy to hear that we met your expectations.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

With warm greetings,
Bouganvilla Team.

There are newer reviews for Bouganvilla

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed at the Bouganvilla for four days and four nights in late-January, 2013, and I was very pleased with the experience. My room was clean and comfortable, the grounds were well-maintained, and the dining-room/sitting-room areas were always accessible and tidy. The staff members were uniformly attentive, from the hotel manager (who went out of his way to assist me with plans for day-trips) to the chef and other helpers; everyone at Bouganvilla was friendly and helpful. The food was wonderful, too--tasty, sizeable breakfasts and tailor-made dinners; the chef even provided me a bottle of water to take when I left for trekking each day. I chose the Bouganvilla based on the reviews on TripAdvisor, and I'm glad to be able to add my "Excellent" endorsement to this site.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank bengu

Dear Mr.Ben,

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff took good care of you.

Thank you, for sharing your experience and for choosing Bouganvilla.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

With warm wishes,

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We Stayed for two days during our trip there. It was awesome Ambience , Clean & Hygene facility that we have been offered.

The Staff Members are so friendly, Especially Anand Xavier and Thiyagu.

Their Food Was amazing, taste really good. They are kind enough to share their secret of food making as well.
I Strongly Recommend this resort to anyone . Have a Pleasant stay.

Karthik

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr.Karthik,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Bouganvilla.

We are so happy to hear that we met your expectations.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we look forward to your next visit.

With warmest greetings,

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had a lovely time at the Bouganvilla Hotel.
We stayed there for 4 days and 4 nights which was exciting.
A very pleasant experience with friendly & helpful staff as well as great service.Food was delicious quantity was beyond our expectation. We loved it. Also I take this opportunity to thanx Mr.Thiyagu - kind and smart individual.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_Bouganvilla, General Manager at Bouganvilla, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you for your review.
We are glad you had a pleasant experience at Bouganvilla.
It was a pleasure having you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights during our trip to Ooty and were pleasantly surprised at the high quality facilities and services. Everyone made sure our stay was pleasant, and the food was simply the best. Breakfasts were out of this world, and our special dinner was fabulous. Hats off to the chef!

The children loved every minute of our stay as the superior room offered to us was very spacious just like being in your own home. Many thanks to everyone for making our stay memorable, we will be back for more when we are in Ooty next time..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review.
We are glad you had a pleasant experience at Bouganvilla.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed at Bouganvilla during my stay at Ooty during first week December 2012 along with my wife and little kid. I booked my stay at Bouganvilla based on the reviews published on this site and I admit I was not disappointed one bit from my own experience at Bouganvilla

Starting from the pick up from Coimbatore airport, I had requested for a pick up to the hotel and the vehicle arrived promptly on time and was comfortable for all of us. This is recommended as the resort is located up a little hillock and people may not be aware of it's location

The hospitality extended by Mr Thiagu and Mr Anand throughout our stay was excellent. They were literally at our beck and call and were there to serve us at any point of the day. Mr Anand would be present at the resort even at night and this was very useful as with a small kid, there would be requirements even at night time

As regards food, breakfast and lunch was prepared by the resort whereas dinner was cooked to our choice. The food was very tasty and hygenically prepared by the cooks. Both the cooks were very proficient in their job and we thoroughly enjoyed the food. Even though we only lunch on a couple of days, it is highly recommended, especially their south indian meal spread

The resort also arranged for a vehicle for our sight seeing activities. The driver assigned was very knowledgeable and drove carefully and responsibly

The resort is located at a very short distance from the main market, bus stand and Ooty lake and hence is easily accessible

It was a unique experience for us and quite a pleasant change for the usual hotels that we have generally stayed in

We enjoyed our stay at Bouganvilla and would definitely recommend this place to those visiting Ooty

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
GM_Bouganvilla, General Manager at Bouganvilla, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you for your review.
We are glad you had a pleasant experience at Bouganvilla and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had been to Bouganvilla last week with my wife and kid. We got to know d place thr one of my colleague and we had an awesome stay over thr. Mr. Thiyagu, Mr.Anand and the team amazed us with d hospiitality... Very nice homely food and d rates were reasonable. I would strongly recommend place for families and friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family