It is a very charming heritage resort. I was told it is over a hundred years old. Frankly, all the Club Mahindra resorts I have been to have been great and this is no exception. Some things to note:
1. Rooms are a bit small as this is a renovated heritage property.
2. The town beneath is passable
3. I would recommend a walk inside the resort in the evening
4. Botanical garden is still as beautiful and a must see in Ooty.
5. Ooty in winter gets very cold. This winter it reached single digit temperature I hear.More
- Free Parking