Went here with family . I am a Mahindra time-share member. This is an acquired property by Mahindra and to be honest is a big disappointment
- Ooty by itself is now highly commercialized and this property is situated in the town itself with the bus stand and the race course stables as the views !!. For some people this might seem an advantage, but for me it was a big letdown.
- There is nothing much for the kids to do except for a small play area for small kids. The adventure activities area is in a dilapidated state and not working. My ten year old was really bored.
- The staff tried valiantly to cheer the crowd up with some shows in the evening, but it still won't add up
- The rooms were nice and comfy
- Food was OK. Since it was near the town, I didn't eat here all the days and went out to have much cheaper options.
- The staff was helpful to arrange taxi for getting to Coonoor and the driver also helped us get a ticket on the toy train from Coonnoor to Ooty
If you are not a Mahindra member, there are much better options to have in Ooty
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Club Mahindra Derby Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Derby Green India/Ooty (Udhagamandalam)