- Very responsive staff, any needs get taken care of quickly.
- The rooms are neat and clean (As a club mahindra member I would not be able to judge the worthiness wrt the price charged to non-members).
- A great view of the ooty derby, we could see the race going on from our balcony which was very cool.
- Some of the rooms have very good views.
- Some of the rooms have a terrible view, beware of them. We were shown one of these first, we pushed back and then got a room with a great view.
- The food is just so so, and the price is too high. Not worth, especially dinner which is priced at around 500 Rs per person.
Went over there for a long weekend with wife and daughters, had a great time, the weather was excellent that enhanced the whole experience. The stay at the resort was no trouble, even for us carrying around a 4 year old and a 2 year old.
We avoided dinner completely, and instead explored the other restaurants at the city which turned out to be a great idea. Found a great continental and south Indian restaurant at hotel nihar at the center of the city which we liked.
Ooty in general is getting a bit too crowded, especially during the holidays which can be a put off.More
- Free Parking
- Room Service