Fairstay Holiday Resort
Vinayaga Inn(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$108
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Taj Savoy Hotel, Ooty(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$179
Taj Hotels
Accord Highland Hotel Ooty(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$168
$157
  • Breakfast included
Hill Country Lovedale(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$114
  • Restaurant
Sterling Ooty Fern Hill(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$259
$242
Sanjay Hotel(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$38
  • Room Service
Nahar's Nilgiris Hotel(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$39
Agoda.com
Blue Hills International(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$49
  • Restaurant
Global Village Ooty(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$158
Agoda.com
All reviewsfair staywater purifierbreakfast and dinnerplay areaapproach roadpleasant stayhot waterfamily staychildren playvegetarian foodbalcony viewlocal sightseeingrooms are spaciousexcellent staystaff were courteouswi fiown vehicle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2013

It was a beautiful stay at fairstay through which we were able to enjoy the entire chillness of the city.My children enjoyed this trip a lot for which the main reason was your resort.The food that was served were delicious and your hospitality was good.Thank you for such a wonderful arrangement.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank N G P
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stayed in Fairstay with my family from May 29 to June 2, 2013. The hotel is very good, unlike the approach road. Staff is very courteous and polite and ready to help behaviour,
Room was spacious, clean and with good ventilation. Washrooms can be better. Food was excellent, not the typical restaurant types...only buffet is available and is good, i liked the way they served us..with love . As other reviewers mentioned - condition of the road to reach this property is very bad. it is far from the main market, but who wants the busy market noise when u r on a holiday day...location is good...i liked the play area, my kids didn;t want to come out of the swings...value for money and good people, good food..

Reviewed June 5, 2013

when went to ooty it was a rainy reason we enjoyed the most of our time in the resort . It is near to the city but only road is bad. the foods are in the form of buffet. It taste so good. Our family is very much attracted by the neat and spacious room and their services.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I stayed in Fairstay with my family between May19-22,2013. I was very pleased with the staff behaviour and their customer service focus, I booked the hotel consciously being aware it's a km or two away from ooty town particularly because I don't want to wake upto closed environment views; the initial room allotment made to me didn't meet this criteria of mine, I made this point with the manager quickly and expressed my concern, he was keen focused on customer satisfaction which he stood by, got a new room allotted next morning, very neatly things reset. My family really liked their breakfast and dinner, both buffet and well made with good choices, if you like SouthIndian cuisine their servings are really good. The resort has a children play area which my daughter enjoyed thoroughly.

The road leading to resort from lovedale junction is in a very bad state, they should do their best to get it properly laid from local corporator, if you've a vehicle and like southindian food, you can surely choose this resort

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I think it was a wise decision to select fairstay resort at ooty, which did not go in vain. We are fully satisfied about the room in which we stayed, wonderful hospitality and of course delicious food (ensuring that we will go back home in good health) during our stay at ooty and of course the sight seeing arrangement. Not to forget is Mr. kumar -Manager and his team (house keeping, Kitchen, room service) who took complete care during the period. We would be like to specially thank Mr.Satish who drove us in and around ooty, gave wonderful commentary about the places (including flora and fauna).

1  Thank Prakash N