“Amazing Hotel with Lovely location”

and 1 more site!
Fairstay Holiday Resort
Ranked #30 of 79 Hotels in Ooty
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Amazing Hotel with Lovely location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

I had recently visited fairstay and had stayed with 10 members of my family including myself. The hotel is very spacious and was really fascinated with the rooms. The room was very clean and quite spacious. Also the staff at the hotel is very co-operative and are very prompt in their service. A special thanks to Mr.Kumar and Karthik who made our stay comfortable by taking special care of our likes and dislikes. I strongly recommend this hotel to all my friends, colleagues and relatives.

5 Thank Murali I

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

we were two family so we took two bedroom cottage. we stayed for two days. It was spacious, neat and excellent. view from balcony was good. staff at fair stay are very co-operative and very good espically Mr Kumar. breakfast will be excellent. I recommend this hotel for my friends and relatives.

2 Thank jagadish c
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

we stayed two days in fairstay ooty. booking/confirmation was quick. breakfast and dinner was excellent. all staff were very co operate, especially Mr kumar. we appreciate the excellent serveice and will definitely recommend this hotel for my friends and relatives.

5 Thank jagadish c
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

Stayed at the hotel for 3 days from 29th sept 2011. Hotel is about 2 kms from centre of town. which is ok especially as we had our own car. However if you are dependent on local conveyance you may be inconvienced a bit as the hotel is about 1/2 km off main road. The rooms are clean & neat. Bathrooms are also clean. No complaints on this front.
However the main shortfall is that there is no room service . Do not mistake me, but if are the type who wants to have dinner watching TV in your room , you will not find it to your liking. The restaurent serves only veg food which is simple,good & clean . Their breakfast is the best. the hotel workers are all courteous & the hotel manager is always willing to guide you in your local sightseeing. Full marks to the hotel staff.
One more thing, the hotel is a NO BOOZE ZONE ( not even allowed in the rooms), so if you are the type who prefers a slosh of alcohol in the privacy of your room, You will be sorely disappointed.
All in all, you will end up eighter loving the place or hating it to bits, all depending on what you expect - Arun Prabhu

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MalathiPrabhu
Thane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2011

Excellent service and hotel. All staff are very cooperative. Specially Mr.Kumar and Mr.Kartik.
Definitely will suggest our friends.

Room Tip: Choose any rooms.
5 Thank ankur g
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

We (I and my wife) went to ooty first time and stayed at Fairstay resort for 3 days. Outstanding service provided by the management especially Mr. Kumar, the resort manager. Mr. Kaarthik, Service boy and Mr. Visu the driver who picked and dropped us at correct locations. Even he is the person who is taken to site seeing also.

When we reached the destination while dropping us, the concerned vehicle was moved to the next destination. At that time, Driver Mr.Visu's support was unforgettable. His sincerity and kindness.

And finally we special thanks to the resort Owner Mr. Mani.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Hanumantharao R
chennai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

I stayed in fairstay Aug 14 th&15th with my family. this is my first time to visit ooty .i booked through online. the process was very smooth.i went to ooty with lot of doubt .the management helped me a lot.
they arranged the pickup, the resorts situated 1.5km away from the heart of the town.the location of resorts was super.
the reception was very nice .mr.kumar /resorts manager done a great help.service boys are also very co-operative.
my child enjoyed a lot.the child play area was too good.my children were very happy .
food was awesome.service was good.other arrangements was also nice.totaly we enjoyed.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends