Fortune Retreats Resorts - Ooty
Vinayaga Inn(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$108
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Taj Savoy Hotel, Ooty(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$179
Taj Hotels
Accord Highland Hotel Ooty(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$168
$157
  • Breakfast included
Hill Country Lovedale(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$114
  • Restaurant
Sterling Ooty Fern Hill(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$259
$242
Sanjay Hotel(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$38
  • Room Service
Nahar's Nilgiris Hotel(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$39
Agoda.com
Blue Hills International(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$49
  • Restaurant
Global Village Ooty(Ooty (Udhagamandalam))
$158
Agoda.com
All reviewsbedroom villathe cottageshill viewplace to stayrooms are spaciousnice staytiger hillthree nightsawesome experiencescenic beautyhours hot watercity lifefamily tripdining hallown vehicleplus pointbelow average
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had a took time off from our busy chores of City life and wanted a break. Destination based on majority of family members decision was Ooty. Next Step was to decide place of stay. One of my friend referred to Fortune. Reached there with minimum expectation, however it turned out to be a wonderful experience at Fortune. Great Place to stay nice staff and management. Good and hygienic food, veggies options are no that much, however what ever they offer is too good. Horse riders come in front of the villas in the mornings, u can take a ride its a wonderful experience. Great Experience...Too Good location, me and my family had a great time at Ooty. We would recommend it for our friends, they also arrange for campfire.

Room Tip: Ask for Rose Villa if you are couple, uphill ones are Good
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LiniesFromKochi
fotune, Manager at Fortune Retreats Resorts - Ooty, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your views and experiences of our hotel on trip ad visor
Our resort is located on top of a hill thus a perfect view of enchanting hills from villas

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very good stay,amazing villas,affordable rates , good food and above all good staff.loved the stay over here. The pick was provided from Coimbatore it was well on time.
Next time I am for sure will opt for Fortune Retreat.

Room Tip: Villas on the right side near to the owners house is really scenic and good
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Johnmathew78

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Had a chance to visit fortune early this summer. Wonderful experience, good service, good staff very co operative.Nice food.They arranged a conducted tour too for us. it was really helpful.
Made my Ooty visit memmorable. Location is spelindid away from all the noices of Ooty.

Next time if I have a choice it would be fortune retreats.

Room Tip: Ask Ruby Villa
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This January end , almost when the winter was at its end I planned to visit Ooty, Fortune was my first choice.As usual the managment arranged me with one of their best villas "Rose Villa", I was there for 3 days with family and friends.Had aSplendid time. Each time I visit they have some modifications this time it was Travel desk, they have very good travel desk which take can take care of your whole sight seeing.Food as usual was too Good. Horse men come over to this place and give you a paid ride, a peace full one away from the crowd.

We had a very Good time...

Room Tip: Ask for Rose villa if you are 2 families
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank HomePage

Reviewed March 15, 2014

First of all I would like to thank the management for arranging such a splendid and warm stay for me and family. I really owe the management for giving me a home away home feeling during the entire stay .The villa/cottage provided for us was really par Excellence. The stay really worth more than the money I paid. The amicable nature of Management is really great. The food served was meeting the requirements.
If I am back to Ooty, My first choice is Fortune Retreats. Take My word as guarantee.
I recommend this hotel if you plan to stay at Ooty.

Room Tip: Rose Villa Go for it
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family