“"Amazing place to unwind...."”
Review of I-India

I-India
Reviewed August 19, 2012

If you are looking for a serene place to unwind, I-India is the perfect choice.It is a perfect blend of good ambience, warm hospitality,some wholesome food to relish & the furnishings which give you a Colonial era countryside feel ...also the rooms are neat n tidy.The picturesque valley view from the recreation hall is simply breathtaking.....in fact next time i visit ooty ,i would like to spend some more quality time simply relaxing in the cottage rather than sightseeing!Many thanks to Sabi,Jerry n all members of i-india team for making our trip memorable!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Awesome place to stay.. Especially, the manager(Mr Sabi) and all the guys out there are amazing. They provide politeness, humbleness and all the essential ingredients to make you happy free of cost :) Cheers I-India team !!! You rock....

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Looking for a place to Relax with the nature away from all the city hassle ,buzy routine,work pressure ?!?!?!....this is the perfect place for it.Beautiful small property located on a hill near to Sagar Resorts has its own Breathtaking view which makes it a place that you will fall in love with.There are not much options for food & you have to give the order very much in advance to get it prepared on time but whatever the food is served has awsome taste made by the chef Suresh there ,the staff has a wonderful attitude and ready to help you at any point of time Jerry is the person available 24Hrs .Manager Sabi was very helpful From begining ...a wonderful person ...all of them....with providing you a homely feeling Rooms & bathrooms where very neat and clean ....also a 20 mins walk would take you to Lovedale Station where you can catch a toy train for coonoor which i found very convinient ...Overall a wonderful stay...and whenever i would return to ooty would definitely go for this place only.....and would recommend to anyone who is visiting ooty

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
i-india, Manager at I-India, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear Ritesh and family, We all at I-India is grateful to you for the valuable, unbiased reviews posted about I-India. In fact we rec'd a call from a customer who read the reviews about I-India and asked us why don't you post your replies for the reviews have come on trip advisor ?
Thanks Sidharth for the suggestion, which we have forgotten (not purposely) to do.
We take this opportunity to thank each and every one who wrote reviews about I-India. Your reviews only helped us to get a Certificate of Excellence -2012 from Trip advisor, USA ( world's largest travel site). please accept our sincere thanks for the same..

Reviewed July 29, 2012

If u r looking for a stay with no city chaos at Ooty, u'll love this place. A panoramic valley view from its lawn is really awesome.
The property is very well maintained. Though u hv no chance to hv valley view from its rooms, but they are very neat & clean. The heritage looks of the dining area & the common balcony really add value. Food tastes good, but more variety should be there.
The most important point to be noted is the hospitality of the manager & his boys. They arranged a auto for me from ooty bus stand and kept on calling me till I reached there safely. They didn't mind to allow us a early check-in and late check-out. They were always available with smile and tried to serve us the best they could.
Finally, if u want to spend 1-2 days at ooty away from ur busy life, it may be a ideal place to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Pradip221
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed here for 2 days. We really enjoyed the stay here. Rooms are clean and very spacious. The view from the stay is simply superb. Manager Sabi and whole staff is very friendly.Suresh is a awesome chef he cooked some yummy food for us. I highly recommend this place for stay in Ooty.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We choose I-India to stay for 3 days and 2 nights.

I would say that hosts were perfect and they welcomed us with warm hospitality, it was a very cozy experience staying with them. The rooms were spotlessly clean, comfortable and designed with olden days ceiling. The home made food was delicious and my 2 years daughter enjoyed it a lot.

About the location, I must tell that the place is well landscaped and tranquil. It is very close to the heart of Ooty and outside views were fantastic to farms.

My trip was totally beyond expectations. I would love to visit there again for another lovely stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bhupinder08
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Stayed 2 nigts and the felt that could not have got a better place. The service provided by the staff was was very good and most importantly the location of the hotel is nice. It provides a scenioc view down the valley.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family