“Clean hotel, great service and staff!”

Meadows Residency - Ooty
Toronto, Canada
“Clean hotel, great service and staff!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I am a regular at Ooty. I have lived in various hotels over a period of time, but Meadows Residency was a find! I have never ventured anywhere else since I found this one. The hotel is clean, modern, with rooms of different types and budgets to choose from.
The complimentary breakfast (that is included with the room charge) has a neat spread. The restaurants 'Oven' is a little small in area, but clean and bright at all times. The food is great too.
The staff is courteous, extremely accomodating and quick in serving customers.

Room Tip: All room sizes are different. Check the rooms, or ask about them, before selecting one that best su...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RekhaSKM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We went here for a short trip and ended up staying for almost a week! The location is great and the landscapes are serene and beautiful. The hotel staff is really friendly and polite and helped us get every tour right. The rooms were huge and spacious and being serviced daily to perfection in matters related to cleanliness. The best part was the breakfast buffet.. I always looked forward to it (since I am a big foodie)! If I ever go again, I will definitely stay at this hotel..

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Aishy347
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

It's so good hotel, you will not go for another, once you be there.
The cleanliness, interiors .... Etc are very good.
The staff are very friendly, situated in the heart of Ooty. The most I liked was the sleep , the beds and linens are so fresh always (as I visit ooty very often as it is just 170 km from my town).

Keep it up...... Management.

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank Sabzzz
Australia
Reviewed July 19, 2012

After driving through the most spectacular valleys and hills I have ever seen, I was really disappointed when our driver stopped at the bottom of the valley at a motel behind a gas station. I was more upset when our window looked out onto a rubbish tip and a locals toilet. However, the rooms were lovely. Clean, modern and the beds were ultra comfortable. The location may not have had a view, but it was right in the village and we loved walking around the shops and lively atmosphere of the town. The food wasn't spectacular, but the staff were. We had no time to eat breakfast but they made sure we had coffee and of free dot make us something even though we were leaving 1 hour before they opened. I soon got over the dismay at not having a view over the valley and really liked our 2 nt stay here. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stayed with my family in july 2012...all were very impressed with the service,which was prompt. the staff is friendly and helpful. it was great to see the exemplary attention paid towards cleanliness and hygiene.the wi-fi facility was the icing on this cake :-)
I will definitely return to stay here,and am already recommending this place to my circle.
Please keep it up :-D

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank anishrao97
Kottayam, India
Reviewed July 16, 2012

we stayed there for two days in the month of july. a neat place excellent staff reasonably priced. we really enjoyed the stay and the buffet breakfast was great. will recommend without any hesitation.

Room Tip: we stayed in pearl room which is slightly small and bit cramped. if you are with two children go for...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank shiburcw
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The hotel is very expensive for the location and amneties. Yes they hav Wifi, but who needs it when u r on holidays! Its a very small hotel, with even small entrance(Two cars cant pass together!) located behing a Fuel Station in main town of ooty... the area is very noisy, and view from most rooms is of surrounding dirty garderns or hotels and their parking!!! The rooms are very clean and spacious with good bathrooms but too costly for their location and facilities! Better places available in ooty! Avoid.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple