* Very close to the bus stop and train station
* Nice view on the lake
* Additional services such as meals, laundry, fire place, acces to the kitchen
* Hot water only very few hours in the morning
* Rooms very basics and cold. Dusty linen and bed not very comfortable
* Humidity smell around
I've been twice there. The first time few years ago I met wonderful people. Together we went for a treak organized by the owner of the guest house and we had a very good time. With some of those people we continued the journey through the souht of India and today, we are still in touch!
The second time, in the end of 2011, having a nice souvenir I decided to stop there again with my boyfriend. We found the place a little sad and abandoned.
Staff is kind enough!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Reflections Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reflections Guest House India/Ooty