Tripadvisor
Madurai
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews junior suite melting pot swimming pool ring road spacious rooms own transport excellent hotel front office main city welcome drink recommend this hotel excellent stay food taste value for money room service restaurant service general manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spacious rooms, good food,MR. Abu chef manager was very friendly,helping, wears a smile always.
Pleasant staff.
Good swimming pool.
Nice location closer to airport and bus stand.
Bathrooms were clean.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 2nd stay here. The rooms are very clean, housekeeping staff was very kind and prompt. Special mention for Mr. Anand, Front office executive for all the help extended. The food quality was excellent too.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Poppys_Group_Hotels, Manager at Poppys Hotel Madurai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

"Dear Guest It was a pleasure having you stay at “Poppys Hotel Madurai” recently and I do hope your stay was comfortable and our services up to the expected standards. We are very much delighted on your comments we shared your comments to our team and really felt motivated.

Please feel free to contact me, should you require any assistance.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back at “Poppys Hotel Madurai”

With Warm Regards

R.Jayaraman
General Manager"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed two days.okay.we told the hotel what needs to be improved in bath room. I do not have more suggestions. Room space ok
. Staff courteous
Front office staff polite and courteous
Overall, we had good stay

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Abu ji very good man service is the best food manager handling very good manner I wishing to come growup
Next time I coming it my family differenly I requirement to my friends and relatives
Good job thanks Poppy's hotal in madurai

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

room is small but clean, located close to mattuthavani. pool needs a little maintenance. restaurant is very expensive, coffee costing Rs. 80!! 3 coffees and one plate of pakoda cost us Rs. 400+. We had visited on a busy day, but the check in was smooth

Date of stay: June 2019
Poppys_Group_Hotels, Manager at Poppys Hotel Madurai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

"Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for the time taken to share your comments and suggestions I am Glad to learn that your stay with us was comfortable.

It was a pleasure having you at “Poppys HotelMadurai” recently and we value your feedback on our services as you would have seen our Quantity is more wherein one café can be shared with two people, the same as you have mentioned the pokoda is being shared with three we do have a moderate rate. At poppys Madurai we focus on guest satisfaction, hygiene, quality, quantity, comfort with a personalized service. We have taken-up your feedback and shall discussed with our team members.

I appreciate your support and look forward to personally welcoming you back at “Poppys Hotel Madurai ”

With Warm Regards,