All reviews junior suite melting pot swimming pool spacious rooms guest relation executive own transport ring road excellent hotel main city mission hospital mattuthavani bus stand keep up the good work morning breakfast is front office general manager value for money room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a regular guest of Poppys. Whenever I come to Madurai I feel Home away from Home. I feel like I am with my family.

The Staff attitude and Hospitality highly appriciated. G R E Mr Sunder is highly professional in interact with foriegn guests.
The quality of food is delicious. Cheff choice menu Dynamic Chicken and Gun Powder Chicken are highly tasty. I should not forget to say that Veg food is also delicious. My group enjoyed and highly appriciated the food.
Thanks to Cheff Mr Sharavanan and his team.

The rooms are very spacious, Neat, Clean and well maintained.

Oberall the stay in your Hotel was unforgottable.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Poppys Hotel,Madurai is well known for its Hospitality. Always stay in poppys hotel madurai only.All staff are courteous, humble and helpful.Entire team is doing a good job. Rooms are spacious, have pool facilities too.Food is Exceptional, it taste good,wide spread Buffet Breakfast.Chef Saravanan and entire team prepares good food.Always receive the guest with welcome drink and cold towels.Reception team Mr.Sundaraman,Ms.Reshma,Ms.Jasmine are very courteous.
Must Recommend this hotel to others too.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well situated, good swimming pool, spaceous and clean rooms, staff is exceptional friendly and service promptly, always ready to answer each and every question. Good restaurant, good prices for quality food.
Guest relations S. Sundar and General Manager Jayaraman are most friendly and helpful in all queries.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Poppys_Group_Hotels, Manager at Poppys Hotel Madurai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

"Vanakkam from Poppys Hotel!

Dear Ms.Demming, it was a pleasure having you stay at “POPPYS, MADURAI” recently. I do hope your stay was comfortable and our services were up to the expected standards.

We at “POPPYS, MADURAI” are privileged with and appreciate your support.

Our goal is to provide a consistently exemplary product and service.

We do look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again at Poppys Madurai.

With Healthy Regards,
Deepika
Guest Relation Officer cum Training Manager"

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

We have booked a hall @ poppys on september 01,2019 for baby shower function.Mr Pon senthil and his team has did a wonderful job understanding our requirements and did well food taste was very good and they are customizing the food according to our wish.Hospitality is great.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Vanakkam from Poppys Hotel! Dear Sir, it was a pleasure having you stay at “POPPYS, MADURAI” recently. I do hope your stay was comfortable and our services were up to the expected standards. We at “POPPYS, MADURAI” are privileged with and appreciate your support. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every guest experience. Our goal is to provide a consistently exemplary product and service. Guest delight is our motto and we always travel that extra mile to ensure our guest are happy and comfortable with us. We do look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again at Poppys Madurai. With Healthy Regards, Deepika Guest Relation Officer cum Training Manager

Reviewed September 7, 2019

I really enjoyed stayed in this hotel and it was my 3rd visit here. I fell very comfortable staying in this hotel and the staffs very friendly exspecilly the reception lady who serve us with welcome drinks. I just wanna sugest the hotel to check on the lobby aircondition as it was very warm. Other than that,i loved stay here with the rest of my family members. We will come back here on our next holiday. Thanks.

Trip type: Traveled with family