Tripadvisor
Madurai
All reviews meenakshi temple excellent hotel cooperative staff value for money main road basement parking close proximity the hotel is clean railway station room size tasty food dosa pleasant stay room service nice ambience short stay two nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I got excellent service here. All the staff were cordial and cooperative. I will refer and prefer this hotel, whenever I am in Madurai. I will tell my friends and colleagues about their services. Thankful always.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Grt reception n good services,nice food,multi cuisine,n all facilities r good,kind team, suitable for all budget,nearest location to all spots of city. Candle light dinner facilities also available,all good

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
poornima p, Manager at Astoria Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Astoria Hotels By Sparsa !!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review further to your experience at Astoria Hotels.

It delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with my team members. Your kind words of appreciation for our staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do much better in future.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you once again back to Astoria Hotels very soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

i was there in astoria for a cooperate meet :: fab service . staff assit excellent :: i would prefer astoria for cooperate meet :: food ws awesome also view also was fab:: i loved the interior also :::::

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Greetings from Astoria Hotels By Sparsa !!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I’m delighted that you had a wonderful stay and that you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel, location and our flawless hospitality.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel to experience our exemplary services.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The service is excellent with really friendly staff and the food is really up to the mark and the chef is very helpful with our personal food choices. I would definitely keep going back to Astoria again n again

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Greetings from Astoria Hotels By Sparsa !!!

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful time with us.

It delights me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with my team members. Your kind words of appreciation for our staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do much better in the future.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Awesome service and best food .. experienced the same twice ... will again visit astoria for all my business and personal requirements. Astoria hats off to your service ... loving it ...moreover we also love the food customisation that is done ...

Date of stay: January 2020