All reviews limited parking space complimentary breakfast is in house restaurant temple india
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

I had booked a room three months back and had got the confirmation always.
Even 2 days before my stay I got confirmation, but the time when I went for check in the receptionist informed that they have no more contracts with trip advisor. So I was left stranded and had to go for other hotel at the 11th hour
So I suggest not to book this hotel through trip advisor

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2018

I had booked a room in this hotel with tripadvisor 3 months back. I got regular confirmation for the same from the team of tripadvisor.
even 1 day before i got the same confirmation.
i had tried to contact the hotel through tripadvisor and even the tripadvisor team confirmed my booking and assurred me that the booking is done.
but when i reached to hotel, they informed me that this hotel dont have any contract with tripadvisor and they dont book any rooms with the same.
so i was left stranded with my family in the night with no bookings,

so i suggest everyone not to book any rooms with this hotel, since they have nomore contracts with tripadvisor

Room tip: just dumb this room from tripadvisor
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2018

A good stay located in a busy narrow street with limited undeground parking and the best part is the proximity to Meenakshi temple. Neat & Spacious (not too big) air conditioned rooms is another positive for the property. Complimentary breakfast is also worth (some may feel the portions to be less, but was enough for us).

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights, we found the hotel to be quite dirty and noisy. Food & cigarette butts were left in the hallway by other guests, which didn't appear to be cleaned up very often.

There was building work being carried out, which contributed to the noise. At one point one of our party was walking through the hallway, when a window smashed and bricks came tumbling onto the floor in front of him. Could have been quite dangerous if the rubble had hit someone.

The location is good, right next to the temple, but that's probably the main benefit. The rooms were basic and with air con, but the shower didn't work in either room we had.

Not a terrible place if you're just looking for somewhere cheap to stay in a good location in Madurai!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2017

The view from the road is grand as you just see the entrance lobby which is quite wide and open with a reception desk and pictures hanging on the walls. The room was odd as it was like a long hall with an A/C and a bath attached. One wall was all curtain (not clean) as it was facing the road. The wooden cabinet for the clothes was old and dirty with two hangers provided. The bath was just a bath no toiletries with just two old towels provided.

There was no restaurant in the premises, rather downstairs / basement they have a bar - which is quite crowded and packed and no place for parking cars - they asked us to come back to park our car after 11pm. However we parked in the temple parking and we were quite happy to do so as this Hotel is in a narrow street where its difficult to take cars. Madurai we realised is a very very crowded place with very narrow roads. Seems like the people wake up and then till they hit the bed are on the roads. These narrow roads are packed with motor bikes, bicycles and people. Its pretty tough for an outsider to drive in those roads without hitting people or bikes.

Late night we asked the reception for some drinking water and the response was they have RO water only cant give mineral water (bottled), so we had to go out and get drinking water. By the way the water is Hard Water so those who are not used to may find it quite difficult.

The temple was just walking distance and the visit was quite good, but personally I will not suggest this hotel to any family. From my side its a BIG NO.

Room tip: I wouldnt suggest this Hotel to any family. Bachelor guys may manage.
Date of stay: August 2017