I stayed there for five days. My experience was not really that good. Some main good things first about the hotel.
- good location close to railway station and meenakshi temple.
- lot of good eatouts nearby the hotel
- though small , rooms were good, neat and clean. well maintained
- a decent south indian breakfast, though quality not that great compared to nearby eatouts.
Now the bad things:
- The feel and behaviour of the staff is more like lodge not a hotel
- unprofessional behaviour of the staff.
- i lost one of clothes and nobody responded to the complaint leave alone taking responsibility
- the reception seems posh, but the service is not good. They don't mind telling you lies to save their skin and mistake. It happend to me and also some guests before my eyes.
- They don't mind giving excuses for the problems
- The house keeping staff don't clean the rooms regularly. Only a strong complaint made them clean my room after three days of stay.
- The rooms are small, closed , no windows, sometimes you feel like in a posh voluntary jail.
- The pricing for this type of hotel and service is bit high.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking