“Very good”

Surya Veg Restaurants (Hotel Supreme)
Ranked #13 of 235 Restaurants in Madurai
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are located in Hotel Supreme. 1. The 1st open-air Roof-Top Restaurant in the city, located on the 7th floor. 2. A/C Restaurant located on the ground floor. 3. The 1st and still the only premium veg. Restaurants in the city. 4. Multi-Cuisine 5. Breathtaking view of the world famous Sri Meenakshi Temple. 6. We serve Jain food also.
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I had lunch here the other day at the restaurant inside. The food was very very good. I would defiantly recommend some of the starters. Our meal (Indian food) was delicious. So much so, we went back the next night for dinner and to enjoy their wonderful roof top patio (open just for dinner). It was again wonderful food and a pleasurable experience.

hapin, Owner at Surya Veg Restaurants (Hotel Supreme), responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you very much for your review of our Restaurant. We are pleased that you had a great time at both our restaurants and enjoyed our food! Yes, we would indeed recommend our starters to first timers and we are confident that they would love it. Looking forward to future visits from you.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I really enjoyed the food, the aroma, taste etc. The place was maintained with perfection,, I liked the clealiness

hapin, Owner at Surya Veg Restaurants (Hotel Supreme), responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for your very honest review of our property. We are pleased that you had a positive experience at our Restaurant. We welcome you to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

February 2012 we spent two days in madurai. We were taken to this roof top restauarant by our guide Vasanth.
This was a beautiful venue overlooking the temple with cool breezes and food and service equally as good. Everythig he ordered for us was outstanding. So much so that this February 2013 we are returning and shall be there again for sure. I hope i can talk to the chefs about the foods, what they were and ingredients if they have the time. Love learn more tamil cooking. Delicious.
thank you so much your restauarant is fabulous

hapin, Owner at Surya Veg Restaurants (Hotel Supreme), responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive review of our Restaurant. It's heart-warming when the efforts of the Management & Staff are appreciated.

We look forward to your visit again in February and urge you to try our other dishes too. We are confident that you would find them exceeding expectations. Time permitting, our chefs would be more than happy to share their knowledge.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Due to my one of my friend's advise I had been to the referred Hotel. Really, it is one of my best experiences with this HOTEL.They serve the best, delicious and fresh foods to our table. Our entire family enjoyed very much and pressed me to take them out for every weekend. I thought of my purse !!!!! But, due to their Hard work in our Home, I agreed and almost we have visited 3 times. I request others also to visit and convey to others.

hapin, Owner at Surya Veg Restaurants (Hotel Supreme), responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thank you very much for your honest review! We strive to excel in service & quality and are pleased that our efforts are recognized. We welcome you & your family to our Restaurant and will strive to exceed expectations during all your visits here.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Not very crowded. Got a table quickly for lunch. Good Thali meals. Close to Park Plaza where we stayed.

Thank you very much for your honest review. We are indeed pleased that you had a good time and appreciated our Thali meals, which is a speciality of our South Indian Chef. Looking forward to serving you again in the future.