“Cozy comfy home stay”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
MitulW1
“Cozy comfy home stay”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The pretty place is situated almost 1.5kms away from the busy Connoor circle.The place has a separate entry to have your own privacy and a parking spot in the premises as well.
The host Prathima was in constant touch throughout and made the stay very homely and comfortable.She even gave us pointers and told us about places to to visit nearby.
For dog lovers this stay will be an absolute delight cause of a little monster called Bailey.This 4 month old naughty kid made our stay very eventful and kept us occupied.
I would really recommend this place to anyone who loves peace,quiet and dogs.

Management Response
Apr 2, 2018
Thank you for your kind words and the love towards Bailey. It was an absolute delight to host you. Look forward to having you stay with us again
AnandArav...
Chennai (Madras), India
“Cosy place and warmer people!”
Reviewed March 30, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed the neat, well maintained accomodation. The place was squeaky clean. Perfect, quiet location, away from the humdrum of Coonoor Town. Ideal for couples and small groups of guests. The family's warmth & hospitality was the highlight of my stay at the Mountain Ivy. Loved every minute of my stay! Thank you, Mountain Ivy, Prathima & the Ashoks!

chitra80
“Awesome place loved it 😍😍😍”
Reviewed March 29, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Initially I was sceptical about taking a homestay other than the usual hotel during my visit..believe me it was out of the world..close to nature, calm,clean worth every penny ..I felt at home and my kids actually were so in love with the place that they didn't want to leave ....totally in love with the place

minthuvv
“Home away from home”
Reviewed March 28, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Best place to stay..very comfortable and great food..awesome experience and would love to visit again

Prerna C
New Delhi, India
“Refreshing Stay in hills”
Reviewed December 31, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

First of all Thank you so much Golden ivy for making our stay wonderful. This cottage has very nice 2 bedrooms,living divining and equipped kitchen which definitely feel you home during the vacation. So what I can say that Once you feel home somewhere actually outside of your real home then consider that your holidays are in actual terms relaxing and comfortable ☺☺☺. Cleanliness maintained is perfect, itineraries and transport prices suggested was spot on. Breakfast served on each day was different and lip-smacking. I can recommend this place to all people with my cent percent satisfaction and anyone can go here☺☺ I give my 5 stars

Management Response
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for this wonderful review, it was wonderful hosting you and your family as well. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing