“Luxury Hotel in a Beautiful City”
Review of Hotel CAG Pride

Hotel CAG Pride
Ranked #2 of 92 Hotels in Coimbatore
Bengaluru, India
“Luxury Hotel in a Beautiful City”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed in CAG Pride in Feb'12 [yes,i know im very late in giving a review,but i always wanted to write one].I stayed in the hotel for 2 days on a business trip.Excellent location suited rightway next to busstand and 15 mins from railway station.Food quality is very good ,same goes to rooms also.Courtesy of the staff is also nice and courteous .Affordable stay for business travellers with all amenities.

Would definitely recommend for all.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Visited the hotel on 18th Mar 13 and was for 1 day on a official trip to Palakkad. there is nothing to say negative about this hotel. you can have luxurious stay at comfortable price. it is definitely recommended hotel for business trips.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed March 10, 2013

happened to stay in CAG Pride. Excellent hotel. I appreciate James and his team for the excellent service from the time I checked in and checked out. Quality of the food and cleanliness of the rooms needs special mention, Let the good work continue. Jinan

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Though I travel twice a month to coimbatore, this is the 1st time I stayed in CAG Pride. To my surpirse, i rarely can think of anything negative about this hotel. Food, room, staff everthing was good. Hotel staff are very courteous.I was late for my bus the last day and was in a hurry to vacate the room. When I reached the bus stand, I got a call from Dinesh (front office staff) saying that I had missed my credit card at the reception. Before I could think, he asked me where I was and said his colleague will come and handover the card to me. Devaraj (front office staff) in next 10 mins was there at the bus stand. A perfect expample to show how the staff go to any extend to satisfy their guest. Great job guys, keep it up. My special thanks to both Dinesh and Devaraj,

I recommend this hotel, I sure you will not be disappointed.

test
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Visited this hotel on 24th Jan along with my family .In one word I will describe this hotel as Excellent.Nice room service,food quality is good.Reasonably priced.Good hospitality.Check In and Check out is comfortable.Their travel desk accomodate us well.I will stay here when I visit Coimbatore again.Congratualtions to the...

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Pune, India
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Rarely does a hotel under promise and over achieve. CAG Pride surprised me in a great way!
It's a small hotel, but has refinement in every aspect. Service quality, rooms (small but luxurious), buffet etc. was excellent throughout. By the size and external appearance, I was expecting no more than a reasonable stay. But I was so impressed, I came back the same week for another night!
While Coimbatore has a reasonable number of choices, if CAG Pride falls within your budget/company tie-up (like us), I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Save money and go for a single room when alone.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Delhi
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Value for money.. Although not the location I d prefer.. But courteous staff, smooth check in(allowed me an early checkin).. And decent room service.. 2 complimentary meals and free WiFi cherry on the cake..

• Stayed February 2013