Hotel Vaidurya
$57
$69
$47
Agoda.com
S K Residency(Coimbatore)(Great Value!)
$20
All reviewsclose to the railway stationwalking distancecheck in and check out processpopular hotelnon acrestaurant food isconvenient locationcoimbatore junctionroom was cleanexcellent servicehotel roomshort staykeep up the good worktoiletspitetasty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I found Hotel Vaidurya after I walked out of a more popular hotel I found online, but was not just disappointed but disgusted with. The Hotel Vaidurya room I checked into was neat, clean, bright - extremely pleasant. The toilet also was simple, modest and hygienic. The room service was prompt and the Dosa I had for breakfast extremely yum.

While on a business tour - this proved to be the best place I could have stayed at given a tight budget. Recommended for people who want a no-frills, but good and solid experience. Friendly and professional staff made the stay even more comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Vaidurya, Owner at Hotel Vaidurya, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Respected Simran ji,

Warm greetings from Hotel Vaidurya.I thank you for choosing to stay with us and sparing your valuable time in reviewing our Hotel.We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to serving you whenever you visit Coimbatore.Welcome to Vaidurya...welcome Home :)

Cheers

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel is situated right opposite to the railway station of Coimbatore and so proximity to all amenities is definitely not an issue. The hotel premises is kept clean and for a budget hotel, the interiors are pretty decent and the cleanliness in the toilets was really unexpected. I had to stay here for a few hours before boarding my train back to Chennai and to my pleasant surprise, everything was very neatly organized. The front office staff are very friendly and polite. I would say that the hotel is really worth a stay for people who are looking for budget class.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BalkiBalakrishnan
Vaidurya, Owner at Hotel Vaidurya, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Respected Mr.Balakrishnan,

Greetings from Hotel Vaidurya,Coimbatore.I thank you for sparing your valuable time and reviewing our property.You have given a positive feedback and your observations are very motivating.

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and assure you that we shall keep up our standards at all times.We look forward to serving you whenever you visit Coimbatore.

Cheers!

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

There are two parts to this hotel. One is way more up market than the other. I'm staying budget which is the annexe side, so comments on trip advisor relate to one or the other and the two are totally different.
I'm very happy with my budget room at 770Rs a night. It's plenty big enough with the most comfortable bed and pillows imaginable. Soap, toothbrush, towel and complimentary water provided. Hot water shower is by bucket and warm water which is ample in this climate.
Fantastic restaurants nearby. Best atm just around corner - Axis Bank. Other atm's at rail stn but all 6 had run out of money or out of order.
Staff here are fantastic and very professional. My room out the back is quiet and private.
Buses near rail stn that take you anywhere you want to go and much cheaper than tuk tuks.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Lyn,Australia
Vaidurya, Owner at Hotel Vaidurya, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Respected Lyn,

Warm greetings from Hotel Vaidurya,Coimbatore.I thank you for staying with us.

It is heartening that you had a pleasant stay with us.We are motivated with your observations and I thank you for the same.We look forward to be of Service to you whenever you visit Coimbatore.

Welcome to India...welcome to Coimbatore....welcome HOME !

Cheers

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Dreadful room smelling of mothballs
Staff who could not have been more curt, unfriendly.
"Service" not something that is on offer. Not somewhere that I would willingly stay again.
Overpriced for what is on offer
Its near to the main station but no use for getting to Ooty

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andy M
Vaidurya, Owner at Hotel Vaidurya, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Respected Andy,

Warm greetings from Hotel Vaidurya. I Thank you for choosing to stay with us.I deeply regret that your stay here was not a pleasant one. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience faced by you.

For over two decades,we at Vaidurya have been striving to extend the best of our service ,support and safety to each and every guest who steps into our premises. It is very unfortunate that we have failed to keep up our standards during your visit.It is very rare that we get a negative feedback such as yours and I assure you that this is not the true nature of our services. It is very disturbing that you have left our premises unhappy.Your review has been taken seriously and I assure you that we shall take greater care in future .

I once again apologize for the inconvenience caused and request you to give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Warm regards

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Admirable hotel which is in heart of the city with courteous staff backed up first-rate service. Great food,lovely ambience. Only hotel i have come across with Buffet breakfast which had excellent spread out. Front office staff were supportive and guided us to go around the city with ease.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rajivcbi1965

Respected Mr.Rajiv,

Warm greetings from Hotel Vaidurya.I thank you for choosing to stay at VAIDURYA.It is very heartening that you had a memorable stay with us.Your observations have been very motivating and I am grateful to you for the same.

We look forward to serving you at VAIDURYA whenever you visit Coimbatore.

Cheers !