All reviews room service value for money peaceful stay nice food booked this hotel short stay the heart of the city airport spread amenities proximity
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Location wise it's close to airport about 2kms and about 7 KM's to railway station and city centre.
Experience is average, staff could be trained to be more courteous
Clean linen, decent toiletries and average sized rooms. Maintenance is average.
Breakfast was more of south Indian with average spread.
Not value for money.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Good to stay here. only thing is peak hour traffic. which is unavoidable anywhere. Room is very neat and good. we can have peaceful stay here. service is good. Food is upto mark and very tasty. from the security to room service is good.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018

My Husband and I booked this hotel as it was close by to a friend's place. But little did we knew that we were in for a disgusting surprise.

Every day when we returned to the hotel, we always found one or two baby cockroaches in the toilet, which my husband killed. The toilet itself was not cleaned properly. Only surface cleaning had been done, as it was visible with their shower head and shower curtain.

All they did when we place the make up room sign was to change our bath towels , but the floor towel remained unchanged. I had to call almost every night for a new set of towel for the floor, as we always return to our room dirty and dusty.

The bedsheets didn't seem like it was changed as well, but we just bit our tongue as we were only staying for 3 nights.

I know I can't expect 5 stars services for this hotel, but I have stayed in hostels better than this hotel.

Oh, and if you are a light sleeper avoid this hotel. As it right next to a big road, and you would hear horning very early in the morning.

Irregardless the receptionist were very helpful, and they had a pick up service arranged for us from the airport.

Hopefully they can do some spring cleaning, as the hotel can make do with it.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HaniekimIshmael
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is equipped with a nice and cosy bar.The people at the desk is very friendly.Room service is prompt.Hassle free hotel.It is situated at the heart of the city close to the airport also.Lot of restaurants beside the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2018

You have a chance stay away. I booked through GOIBIBO & I checked in. The first room allotted to me was probably a room to be used at the last moment. Stained Sheets, torn curtains, smelly bathrooms, I literally had to tell them I need a change of room, for this the guy on duty started telling you booked a standard room & this is the one. I said I booked a standard room & not a dirty room. Very rude staff, smelly linen, run down rooms & worn out furniture. Funniest part was the tea kettle's plug point cant reach the point. Shame on you guys. Why do you loot & cheat people!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business