I came here twice, once with my wife and mother in law and the second time with my wife on valentines day.
First time we went there, a well known celebrity chef was in the restaurant area giving away autographs, I was impressed with the HUGE selection in the buffet but we ordered a la carte.
It was well cooked and made superbly.
On valentines day I returned with my wife, and enjoyed a romantic dinner in the garden area which was beautiful and had a romantic atmosphere.
Afterwards we went downstairs into the English style sports bar where a live DJ (a very good one) was performing a valentines special, playing mostly retro songs from the 80-90s.
I enjoyed the atmosphere and the wide selection of alcoholic beverages and had a great time on the dance floor!
The Hotel itself (reception area) was very stylish and elegant, I will surely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residency Towers at Coimbatore is the finest hotel and a landmark in the city. This premium luxury hotel offers spacious and comfortable rooms with facilities any business traveller would much appreciate. Located on a major arterial road, it is a 20 minutes drive from the airport. The traditional service of The Residency hotel will make your stay a memorable one. Having a 24*7 coffee shop, two specialty restaurants, bar, night club adds value. Business center, spa, banqueting, conferencing & Body Workshop all make The Residency a complete hotel for a business traveler. Hotel also provides WIFI on the house for all in-house guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Residency Towers, Coimbatore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residency, Coimbatore Hotel Coimbatore
- The Residency Hotel Coimbatore