Vijay Park inn
$57
$69
$47
Agoda.com
S K Residency(Coimbatore)(Great Value!)
$20
$51
TripAdvisor
All reviewswill visit again soonroom serviceexcellent staffsvalue for moneynice lobbysupportive staffspleasant staybasement parkingbrookfield mallteam membersservice offeredpersonal visitfabulous hotelmorning buffetroom was largehot waterfull marks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2014

First impression - The Reception staff impressed me a lot when i called for confirming the booking done by kindly giving me the required info calm and poised manner.
soon after reaching there , though late night the attendant rushed to collect our baggage from taxi. Very fast check in and was taken into the room . WOW ! the room was very neat and clean. Very spacious and fantastic interiors(very great ambiance).
Bathroom was awesome ! fantastic shower room and nice big mirror(neatly maintained).
The room service was also very well mannered. Initially had some problem with door key , but resolved it soon. Should not miss to say about housekeeping staff - you don't have to ask them to clean your room. every time you return back from outside your room will sparkle !
check out was also easy - less than 5 min all the bills were put together and settlement was done.
some one reading this might think ' this dude has stayed first time in such sort of hotel , so he blabbers'; Friends - Definitely No ! i have stayed in many places and in bigger hotels with lot of stars . I bet if 'hotel Vijay parl inn' continues their services same way , definitely you would be witting a review like the same.
I wish, next time i come there for a stay exclusively as a vacation and not as for a business trip !

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
vijay park inn c, Manager at Vijay Park inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Mr.

Renewed Greetings from Vijay Par inn - Coimbatore

many thanks for staying with us and sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

It pleases us to know that your stay with us was a relaxing and refreshing one. We are glad to know that you were delighted with the facilities and services given to you at the hotel. Please accept our gratitude regarding your appreciation about the rooms being spacious and our Heavenly Bed®. We are happy that we were able to make your dining experience a memorable one. At Vijay Park inn, we strive to impart a ‘Feel Well’ experience and provide personalized services to each of our guests and your testimony is a proof that we have succeeded in our endeavors. We will surely share your feedback with our associates which will inspire them to continue performing to their best.

We thank you for your patronage and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Stay well,

gm@vijayparkinn.com

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I recently visited Coimbatore for 2 days - 2 and 3 May 2014. Stayed with my family at Vijay Park Inn. Had a pleasant stay, the staff were courteous. The rooms met our standards of cleanliness. Over-all satisfied experience, close to railway station and KPN bus stand

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
vijay park inn c, General Manager at Vijay Park inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on Trip Advisor.

Your positive feedback about the hotel and the service is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Vijay Park inn Coimbatore in the very near future.

Regards

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This my second stay in Vijay Park-date is 7th April, 2014. I am writing this review at 22.50 hours. Today's experience was horrible and I swear not to enter this hotel again any time in my lifetime. the behaviour of the front office staff was very rude and totally negative. I curse my decision to book this hotel. I was forced to sign for the total hotel amount of Rs. 3087, as advance within 2 hours of check in. My experience with Heritage / Alankar was excellent and I feel they are more professionally managed.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank kesavadasp
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed here fro three nights on a business trip. Rooms are ok-average. The hotl is nicely done was room service-house keeping was disappointing. The breakfast is ok and same for lunch and dinner.
The bar and bar service was really good, they serve lots of accomplishments with your drink.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
vijay park inn c, Director of Sales at Vijay Park inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from - Vijay Park inn - Coimbatore

We really appreciate and thank you for taking the time and writing such extensive and positive review about the Hotel and our services. I have shared your review with my entire team and am confident that your feedback will further motivate them towards achieving higher and exceeding levels of expectations.

One again thank you for recommending our Hotel, the entire team looks forward to welcome you back at Vijay Park inn - Coimbatore

Best Regards

gm@vijayparkinn.com

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Based on reviews in TripAdvisor,in I booked this hotel through Makemytrip.com. Let me be honest my stay was disappointing. The hotel is nicely done and overall is clean but management lacks the professionalism required for a hospitality and a service oriented industry. The room was quite spacious and was totally done in white colour. From furniture to bed to walls everything white. However the centrally air conditioned room was clean in all aspects and had a . 32" LCD TV. However there was no set top box and hence there were limited Hindi and English entertainment Channels. Further there is no tea and coffee maker provided. The set top box and tea coffee maker are standard facilities for three star hotels, which of course are missing here. No complaints about the toilet. Worst the intercom did not work for the two nights so had a terrible time in ordering my morning tea and night dinner. had to go couple of times down three floors for ordering and reminding. Couldn't even get in touch with house keeping. surprising that a three star hotel does not get its intercom repaired for long time and worst does not inform its guests. Service is terrible. Breakfast has decent variety but like the practice is in all hotels, they don't keep it warm so you have to be content with rather cold breakfast.However to be fair breakfast is good in taste. The restaurant manager seemed to be in experienced to even know that the dishes were over and needed to be refilled.He had to be told to do so. After breakfast I couldn't get the coffee as the kettle was over and I was told that it would take 20 minutes to refill. As if all this was not enough I couldn't pay the bill, at the time of the check out as the machine was not in working condition and as such I had to walk over 1/2 Km to an ATM to withdraw cash for payment. Hotel claims to provide Wi-Fi but I could not log in. Though the hotel is new, just the year old, it need much to be desired to be a comfortable hotel. The hotel management and staff needs much needed professionalism. Not worth the tariff i paid through make my trip. . .

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business