Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,375 results
All reviews race course taj property red pearl taj group chinese restaurant swimming pool coffee shop in room dining business trip restaurant manager business hotel idli value for money buffet spread his team the heart of the city comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at The Taj Vivanta Hotel for 8nights. The security staff, the front reception, restaurant staff and room attendants were the most polite and professional staff and couldn't do enough to make our stay more comfortable. Special mention to Veerabadran, Pradeep, Baskar, Partha, Saravana, Rajdurai, Jebin, Krishna, Sathish, Shijo, Dinesh, Kiran, Pooja,
Pandob Singha and Gopiwath.
Looking forward to returning again soon!

Trip type: Traveled with family
SumanjiTiwari, General Manager at Vivanta Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from all of us at Vivanta Coimbatore!

I am delighted to note that overall you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. I have personally shared your feedback with all our associates. The Vivanta experience is all about people and working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests. We have noted the ever best feedback that you feel Best hotel in Coimbatore.

It is our constant endeavour to provide our guests with the highest level of comfort and to make their stay truly memorable. Appreciation such as yours increases our motivation to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us

We are grateful for your recommendation and do hope you will continue to provide us with more opportunities to be of service.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed my stay! Stayed with my extended family for 3 nights during the pongal holidays. Spacious rooms, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms exemplified the Taj brand.
I liked the food at Latitude but the food at Red Pearl was just about average. The front desk goofed up on my invoice and they double charged me on the extra bed. Noticed later and had to get it refund.
Otherwise, nice stay and will stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at Vivanta Coimbatore.

We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel.

Your words of appreciation are a source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our guest.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team here.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you again at Vivatna Coimbatore.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a modern sterile hotel. There is little to do nearby. Lots of staff but what do they do.
We requested a packed breakfast. What we got was a piece of cake and tiny coissant. The had promised fruit, drink, sandwich and cake. We had to leave to catch the toy train. This hotel needs to up its game to warrent the 4 stars.
Yes a gorgeous pool.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Greetings from all of us at Vivanta Coimbatore!

Thanks a lot for taking your important time and sharing the feedback through Tripadvisor.

At the outset, I am extremely perturbed to note that a thus far positive impression of our hotel was ruined due to lapse in packed order. Whilst I may not be able to reverse your stay experience, I can certainly promise you of experiences similar to the good ones, if not better, hereafter. I have discussed this matter with the team to ensure that they do not recur. Once again I would like to accept my sincere apology on the lapse and allow us to amend.

Your next visit to our hotel, I am certain, will be a testimony to the promise I have made.

We will be looking forward for your patronage.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Date of stay:- 09/01-12/01/20

The hotel lives up to its promise and even more. Comfortable rooms and amenities that come with it. The service of the staff was excellent from security personnel at the lobby right up to the house keeping personnel. Greeted with smiles all round all day everyday. Great selection of food during bfast and room service. Everyone was very accommodating and also managed to get a late check out. Cleanliness was up to standard and comfort of room as well. Would defintely recommend.

Greetings from all of us at Vivanta Coimbatore!

Thank you for taking the time out and posting such a healthy review on TripAdvisor!

We are pleased to read that your stay was as per your expectation. I appreciate your positive feedback on room, amenities, breakfast spread, friendly service, Saftey and security at the hotel, overall upkeep and cleanliness of the hotel.
It is feedback like yours that motivates us to strive consistently for excellence. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guest.

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to your continued support.

Warm regards,
Vivanta Coimbatore.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We had our baby girl's first birthday party at vivanta by Taj at Coimbatore and it was absolutely great.. Priyanka was so helpful at every stage of our planning,be it the food, the arrangements or the service... everything went as per plan only because of the effort the team put in....and as always the hospitality of Taj was incomparable.... they were really generous to accommodate the feeding mothers at the party and the old people too .....we are greatful for making our day memorable.

Greetings from all of us at Vivanta Coimbatore!

We would like to thank you for taking out your valuable time and sharing such a healthy review on the Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to note that your event went on memorable and you are very much happy with the service, arrangement, quality and taste of food and overall hospitality. I have shared your encouraging feedback with the entire team and I am sure your feedback will motivate them further to delight our guest.

We thank you for choosing Vivanta, Coimbatore for your event and looking forward to having many more of your events in time to come.

Best regards,