“Best place for a coffee in CBE”
Review of Cafe Coffee Day

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Coffee Day
Description: A division of India's largest coffee conglomerate, the Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited (ABCTCL). Popularly known as Coffee Day... CCD
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I went to the CCD in R.S Puramm and it is one of the best places i have been in town. I wient with my friends and it was a get together. We enjoyed every bit of the monment there. The food was just fine and the service is good. I will recommend to people and will visit again.

3  Thank Vijayvj007

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Never expected such a famous brand shop with no rest room in there. Otherwise fine. Good attention, good Air conditioning and seating. Preety noise though with everyone talking :)

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I went there recently and what bad service waited for 40 minutes for just two coffees. When asked the two waiters Dinesh and Nirmal showed me very bad attitude and then served me coffee that was lukewarm when I ordered a hot beverage.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I know it has the word Coffee in its name, but I wish they had more non-coffee and non-ice cream based drinks. It's a convenient place to meet people, but sometimes you want some juice or herbal/noncaffeinated tea and there's no option there. Service is usually quite slow as well, so go when you're purpose is to sit for awhile.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Smaller and less comfortable compared to Chennai outlets