All reviewsvalue for moneyironing boardswimming poolroom servicefood qualityclose to the airportfront officebusiness tripget togetherbreakfast buffetcomfortable hotelnice experiencein room diningnight staycomfortable stayspecial mentionexcellent service
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed in Aloft – Coimbatore during my last weeks business visit. The location and amenities are good. But the food and its restaurant services is not upto mark. The reception and other staff would always be absent from their place. The way the hotel and its ambiance built is world class

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
SapnilKalkar, General Manager at Aloft Coimbatore Singanallur, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for the feedback on Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team, who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations, every time you stay with us.

I have made note of the candid feedback that you have given and would like to assure you that necessary corrections would be brought in, from our end.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

ive stayed at the Alof several times since it opened 7/8 months ago. It was amongst the best hotels offered at a decent price in Coimbatore and all my previous stays were very comfortable. However my last stay at the Aloft between 27th and 28th August was probably the worst that ive had at any chain hotels that ive experienced before. At the time of checking in, my check in took about 25 minutes, the reason- the hotel's reservation system was down. it dont stop at that, the front office staff had to escort me to my room for the room access system was also down. furthermore, the Internet system as rightly guessed, was also down. i was told that the whole IT system had been bad for the past 2 days...and it hadnt yet recovered untill i had left.
In the morn, the breakfast spread which used to be very ellaborate was now scaled down. very few items on the buffet and the signs of 'cutting down' were vividly visible.
The mgt at Aloft has to get thier act together to now to ensure that they regain thier lost glory. im sure you guys can do it.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have been staying almost a week every month, property is as every aloft . Little out of town (town has nothing much anyways) it is place you can be comfortable and Relax on slumberland beds. Also the new bar is good and the bar person Mohan is awesome to experiment new drinks and good to talk 2

Overall a good place home away from home

• Stayed: August 2012
SapnilKalkar, General Manager at Aloft Coimbatore Singanallur, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Dear Mr. Amit ,

Thank you for the positive feedback on Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team, who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations, every time you stay with us.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stayed here with family for catching a flight out of Coimbatore. Chose this place for the good reviews and proximity to the airport. Did not disappoint at all. Met our expectations and even higher. Super clean bathrooms, functional rooms, excellent breakfast spread, very attentive staff, girls enjoyed a little splash in the pool before heading to the closeby airport. Location served us well too. All in all, good experience.. No complaints.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
SapnilKalkar, General Manager at Aloft Coimbatore Singanallur, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I was on a short business trip to this hotel. Excellent ambiance and the lobby and the rooms gives you a feeling of staying abroad.

Very comfortable. Rooms are spacious. Wifi connectivity alone was giving little trouble in the room but my overall experience was too good.

I will surely be staying once again in this hotel when I visit Coimbatore which would happen every quarterly at least.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
SapnilKalkar, General Manager at Aloft Coimbatore Singanallur, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012