“They are tasty and yummy”
Review of Alapenos - CLOSED

Alapenos
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“They are tasty and yummy”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I went on 2nd Feb for dinner I enjoyed the dish specially basa fish and kamboo halwa .I love the food and the way they treat and carrying with special service.
Everyone should visit and feel the experience

coimbatore
“TERRIBLE...rated recently 8/12/2012”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

my experience here is the MOST FU***D UP EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD....its just so cheap...it TERRIBLE....the food is sooo worst..the servise of the restaurant is sooo damn worse...they dont hav anything thats there on the menu....EVERYTHING SUCKED..INCLUDING THE DESSERT!!!!! DO NOT EVEN GO NEAR THIS RESTAURANT IF U WANNA LIVE AND SAVE UR MONEY...
BY FAR
""this is the worst restaurant in coimbatore...""
#1-i bet,thats y,R.S.PURAM..

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank mickey2292
Coimbatore, India
“Sumptuous food, excellent service”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I visited Alapenos last Saturday to have my dinner with my wife and had a wonderful experience, the food was wonderful and I was very impressed with the cordial service that was on offer. My wife is vegetarian; so she had a sweet corn veg soup and I went for a clear chicken soup to start with along with crispy fried vegetable as starter. Both the soups were excellent and the starter was good. Then I had a schezwan chicken fried rice with a basa fish grill and a pineapple barbeque chicken and she had a veg fried rice with mushroon kadai. Basa fish grill was excellent and the barbeque was good, both the fried rice were excellent. We had tea to top it up which was again very good. The service was excellent and very caring. I would go back toalapenos again for sure.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank bharathjayaraman
Coimbatore
“Keeping it up!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I happened to go for a lunch over a weekend in September. The food was excellent as usual and new menu with a big spread and reduced price was the change I saw. They havent drastically reduced the portion size. My favi are the appetizers, drinks and of course the desserts. Service was good and the place was kept clean. I love to gaze and wonder about the lovely decor on the walls. We had a wonderful lunch in this awesome restaurant.!

• Visited September 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“Not upto the expectations”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I think since i had too much expectations (bcoz of my friend's comments), i was disappointed with the food. To me, I couldnt say great food. But they are good. The service and ambience was excellent.

Visited October 2012