“I wish I stayed elsewhere”
Review of Sabari's Nest

Sabari's Nest
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Coimbatore
Sabari's Nest
Ranked #58 of 103 Hotels in Coimbatore
Reviewed June 16, 2011

This hotel changed name several times. At first it was Nilgiri's Nest, and then Sabari's Nest, and now Sathyam Grand Hotel.

Staying in this hotel was not a good experience at all. Everything in this hotel is old - the only new thing is the hotel's signpost (and the hotel name). The furniture was dated and the closet smells bad. I wouldn't even put dirty laundry in the closet. The bed was not comfortable, I woke up in the morning to find that some bed bug bite me. Bottled water was not provided unless asked - and they charged for it.

They only served Indian food for breakfast, don't expect to find simple western breakfast such as bread or omelet. The restaurant was empty most of the time. There was one occasion where we went in for dinner and no waiter was around.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank radjaff

Reviewed April 9, 2011

I stayed there for couple of days. it is a very good place reasonable price. Located in a very nice location. I have to admit the food is really really good. Rooms are good but can be better. cant ask for better for 2k a night. It is a very good place and the service is good right on time. I would strongly recommend for guys to stay if they do not want a noisy and a polluted place. I would rat 4 out of 5

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I visited Coimbatore during the second week of March along with couple of my collegues. We had work for two days and stayed in this hotel. The room was just OK for coupe of days's stay. The television in the room was not working and had to call the staff couple of times. There is a restaurant. Even though I expected good South Indian food, I was disappointed; only limted menu available; Time taken to serve was unduly long. There is a small busines centre. There is a Dosa shop just nect door where you can get good south indian food items at great price.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2010

The deluxe room booked by me was not available. I had to wait for nearly 3 hours. At the end the manager of the hotel came and told me the same stuff. That the room was unavailable due to xyz reasons. Finally I had to insist that they put me in another hotel. Overall pretty dissatisfying. I would recommend that Cleartrip remove such hotels from their list.

Murali Sundaram
msundaram1961@gmail.com

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed June 11, 2010

Loacted in heart of town, hotel Sabari's Nest is nice cosy place for family and business traveller. Food is good as also service. The rooms though small are well maintained. Staff is courteous and efficient. Grea value for money.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2010

This hotel in center of Coimbtore is good for 1-2 day small business traveller. Nothing special about rooms, ordinary 3 star luxury. But Food at Restaurant is really good, and so is breakfast. Staff is also very friendly, even at 3 am, they were all on their toes on my arrival. Little costly for the price it is offering.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank drdeepakgoyal
Reviewed December 31, 2009

Overall it was a good hotel. Food was nice but they need to extend the breakfast timing. Location of the hotel was wonderful. Rooms were clean. Staff service and the people were good.

Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business