Grand Plaza had all the qualities of a reasonable budget hotel.
I was impressed by the way the marketing officer, reception and the service guys handled me.
It was a pleasant stay.
The hotel location is bit odd but the room (business class) and ambiance were very good.
Room and surrounding were clean.
Would like to mention few points for the hotels further improvement.
- The wifi internet should be trouble free to log in.- ( the reliance log in scratch card irritates at times)
- Restaurant (B/F) need more tables as it is too small for the number of rooms they got.
- A/C need a remote controll.
- Toilet accessories like a tooth brush and shaving blade need to be added as it is very helpful for travellers.
- Bed can be little more soft.
rest all in place.... nice
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.