Metro Park Inn
Hotel CAG Pride(Coimbatore)
$64
$60
Agoda.com
S K Residency(Coimbatore)(Great Value!)
$20
All reviewsnice hotelbbq nationtop floorroom service menubuffet dinnertariffopprelativesambience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Check in was little slow , rooms were clean and service was satisfactory over all good for couple of nights for business stay or with friends.
Power cuts are more in Coimbatore but hotel had good power back up , management should look in reception area and check in processing time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Praveen D
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our stay at this hotel was very much comfortable: Service and Rooms are value for Money. Excellent Housekeeping and Good breakfast. Location is also very good. Courteous Staff. Mr. Pratap was very helpful.

Some points which the hotel has to improve:

Room Service :-
1) Too much delay in room service
2) They serve tea in cup; apparently it get cold. Not hygienic too

Restaurant:-

Dishes in dinner buffet was repeating everyday. Fish was not good.

Overall our stay was good and we recommend this hotel for business travelers

Room Tip: Road front rooms are very noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vinod V
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The accommodation was drastically overpriced. The room and service were terrible...

The room was in a state of disrepair. Power-points didn't work, there was a cupboard that was only full of loose wiring, many of the walls and surfaces were scratched and damaged. We called reception yet nobody came.

No hot water. We again called reception yet nobody came.

We called for mineral water - yet nobody came.

TV didn't work.

Food was terrible.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kaynoid
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Rooms are good for the amount. Location is also good. The only thing bothered is room service. I ordered dinner along with water bottle and hot beverage at 9.30 PM, food came by 10.15 PM, water came by 10.50 PM after continuous calls, and finally Beverage arrived at 11.30 PM disturbing our sleep. Worst experience in case of room service, when complained they told that they run shortage of service boys. For staying and location its good for the money.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Prasanna V
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I booked this hotel twice through MMT. On my first visit I did not feel very comfortable with my stay as I have booked the hotel on the way from Airport on my Laptop, I was not carrying the printout of My MMT Voucher. Since i have booked it on such a short notice I should call them. However the staff at front desk told me to come directly to hotel on reaching hotel the staff told me to get the print . To my surprize rather than offering assitance he showed me the way to a near by shop. After travelling and strugling with Front desk staff i went to room. The experience was not so good as the room was not very clean and bathroom was not good.Since I was very tried i did not complaint.Next day had breakfast which was average.

Second visit was better than first but sitt i would rate ie AVERAGE

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business