Tripadvisor
Coimbatore
All reviews citrus cafe front desk special thanks slounge bar nice behaviour dining service stay wonderful mutton great buffet rest rooms swimming pool housekeeping staff nice pool restaurant food is excellent hospitality delicious food tea coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lemon tree Hotel, Coimbatore - Atmosphere was really good, calm, Suitable for all travellers, Value for Money, Staffs are really great and friendly... Thanks to Gopakumar, Chef Siva & Nagaraj, Susil, Loga, Raisul and entire team. Will be back soon to joining you.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cb@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore

~8,000 rooms. 80 hotels. 48 destinations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My stay was very comfortable ,room is spacious . The food was also good.
Good property but out of main city area.If possible they can arrange pick up drop facilities.

The staff was friendly and always greeted Us with smile.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore

~8,000 rooms. 80 hotels. 48 destinations.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I had an excellent stay at the hotel. All the service staffs especially Milan and Raveena were exceptional in their service. Everything was perfect.In the near future also I wish to stay at this property only.

Trip type: Traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

last week we conduct birthday function...fantastic hospitality service by by Mr.Mathankumar ..he is really kindful staff.guest handling and interact very impressive..thanks team .I ll refer this hotel to my friends and families..thanks again..

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Had a very good experience especially with the staff .. milan a hard working guy n also the rest staff.. really good customer service.. over all nyc experience in coimbatore. Would suggest others to visit.

Trip type: Traveled on business