All reviews terrace bar swimming pool nice pool nice lake view beautiful hotel room service buffet breakfast room was spacious heritage hotel great hospitality an amazing experience courteous staff excellent stay front office memorable stay sight seeing special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019

Receptionist was excellent in terms of service and behaviour. Also Food serving staff had the best nature and happy to serve to even finest requests. Overall the stay couldn't have been better and it was an awesome experience.

Room tip: Room service can be improved in terms of time and management.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hotel_swaroop_vilas, Manager at Hotel Swaroop Vilas, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Dear Valued Guest!! Greetings from Swaroop Vilas!! We would like to thank you for taking your precious time out in reviewing us. Thank you for your recognition about the hotel. We are obliged to know that you liked our hospitality, services, location and food. I will make sure that your kind words of appreciation is conveyed with my fellow staff. Once again i would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appraisal. We would love to welcome you back !!

Reviewed March 16, 2019

Beautiful hotel was given the most fantastic room with a terrace overlooking the pool and the bar area and view of lake.Food was excellent as good as I have had anywhere so far in India.Staff all excellent

Room tip: Try to get room 501 with private terrace
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

The layout of this hotel is quite unique, in that it is set out in an 'L' shape. The building is quite interesting, and parts are quite beautiful.
Our room was a fairly large, and had a lovely balcony (which was great for drying clothes). The room did look a little old or run down, particularly in the bathroom, and we couldn't work out how to get a pleasant temperature in the shower.
The breakfast was okay, but a little oily for my liking at that time of the morning.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Amezing place such a perfect location.the roof top restaurant was nice and atmosphere was superb.all restaurant staff r very helpful.specaily Mr.tapas perfectly take care of us.and Mr ravinder was also very helpful.i had a perfect dinner with my friends.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Hotel Swaroop Vilas is a nice hotel in a nice location. Friendly staff, and excellent quality of room Location and Accessibility was very convenient. The restaurant is very flexible and provided excellent quality of food and lots of option in their Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menu and all of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. My room service needs were met in a matter of minutes and the atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. Thanks for the experience Hotel Swaroop Vilas.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends