Tripadvisor
Udaipur
Panghat Spa By Tattva Spa
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience in a royal setting

Reviewed January 9, 2020

from $17.16
from $71.98
from $47.00
More Info
All reviews shiv niwas palace wonderful relaxing experience aches and pains great massage star hotel ayurvedic massage city palace jagmandir island monika lata therapist body india
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

We had an awesome experience and would like to call out Lata,the spa manager for the warm welcome and ensuring that everything went smoothly.
All the treatments were done very well and thoroughly refreshed us after the intense travelling over the last 3 weeks.
Also recommend a drink and dinner at the pool deck restaurant inside the Shiv Niwas. Octopus the James Bond movie was shot here.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2020

30+ hours to get to India from Mexico. Days in Delhi, a wedding in Jaipur and doing an intense photo project in Udaipur. I am staying at the fabulous Shiv Niwas and when I saw that they had a spa I went for it. 90 minutes later I am renewed. The massage was smart and professional. The masseuse was very tuned in to my body.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed November 19, 2019

This is an absolute delight. Gorgeous rooms and decor, lovely products. Roma is an excellent therapist and Tattva Spa offers exceptional value.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

I come here whenever I need some R&R, I usually get a massage/facial combo (vitamin facial, organic facial, vishuddhi massage, potali) with either Monika or Lydia. Each visit I feel very well taken care of and the staff will help with whatever you need. The spa is in the city palace grounds which is such a beautiful setting. Booking is easy via WhatsApp, definitely recommend to try this spa out when visiting Udaipur.

One tip though is to make sure your name is given to the front gate guards if you are entering that way so you don’t need to purchase an entrance ticket.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019

Great massage and facial by Roma. It was so relaxing and a fabulous way to finish my holiday. Highly recommended!!

Date of experience: October 2019