Tripadvisor
Udaipur
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews udaipur railway station delhi darbar budget hotel nice hotel recommend this hotel nice stay buffet breakfast place to stay room service is front desk staff hotel staff is modern amenities hotel is located memorable stay cooperative staff welcome drink quality of food
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for celebrating our Silver Jubilee with my wife and we meet Ms Charu in the hotel she celebrated our anniversary & decorated our room in a very nice way. We thanks Ms. Charu & her team for there support & made our 25th anniversary memorable.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a regular visitor to this hotel and every time I visit I get more indulged with this property.

It has good location , 24 hour checkin and very good staff to.handle you.

I would especially like to thanks Mr.Jitendra Solanki and Ms. CHARU for the warm welcome everytime

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was on a study tour with my students. 2 female students were not well. Management of Le Roi hotel supported us very well special thanks to Miss Charu and a one more male employee who accompanied our female students to local doctor for medication.
All the very best best to entire team of Le Roi hotel you made our stay very memorable

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had great time here. Receptionist charu was sweet and helpful. All services were really great. We stayed for 2 days where we used room services too which were on time.. We also took part in their new year party which was quite good(not great I would say because of DJ)

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff was co-operative, especially Ms. Charu at lobby for assistance during check in. Other services were as per any budget hotel standard. Rest of the facilitates were okay and can be further improved.