We had a room at the top floor with a view of the lake which was great. The room itself was quite spacious. The number of items in breakfast was few but it was good quality. On asking the wait staff at breakfast, we also got good kadak hot chai which was awesome.
The restaurant is on the other side of the road and not in the hotel itself. Once we got stuck in the restaurant since it was raining and we ended up making a dash to the hotel
If the hotel was rated 3 star, I would have given a better rating but for a 4 star hotel, the amenities were lacking (ex: elevator, restaurant in the hotel, etc)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ram Pratap Palace located just off the lake Fateh Sagar in Udaipur "the city lakes and palaces", an enchanting budget hotel combines old World charm with modern comforts. Ideally located on the banks of the lake Fateh Sagar is the spacious Raaj Bagh Garden Restaurant, which is across the street from Hotel Rampratap Palace. The hotel is mere 5 kms away from the railway station and 25 kms from the airport. A friendly team of qualified therapists offers a full range of massage and beauty treatments. The palace hotel offers a breathtaking view of lake Fateh Sagar and the beautiful Aravalli ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ram Pratap Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ram Pratap Palace Udaipur
- Ram Pratap Palace Hotel Udaipur