“Excellent silver shop”

Ranked #16 of 87 Shopping in Udaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I visited this shop many times already. Every time I found one (or two or three...) new pieces that I fell in love with immediately. The collection is very big, you find all kinds of jewellery in the most beautiful designs. Prices are very good, while the quality is excellent. A special thank goes to Mr. Surendra, the always helpful owner of the shop. He helps and advices you while never trying to push or badger you to buy something.
I also recommended this shop to some of my friends and they all were very happy as well.

1  Thank Jennifer L
Surendra S, Owner at Silver Corner, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks for warm and generous feedback.we are gled you enjoyed your shooping with us and you were happy with our quality and collection.it is very satisfying to know you found us very helpful and attentive.we would heartily welcome you again.Greetings and good wishes from all of us at SILVERCORNER

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Very kind and helpful owner, Mr. Surendra, he has got a very good taste in selecting silver jewellery for his shop. And, most important, you won't be cheated by purchasing fake silver which is available in tons in many shops around India. A landmark which I do suggest to everybody. Enrico.

Surendra S, Owner at Silver Corner, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks for takeing the time out to review us on tripadvisor and recommending us highly.Dear guest we are very glad you think of us as a reliable shop in udaipur. we are very humbled by your observation and graceful comments it is very inspiring for us.we are look forword to seeing you next time.wish you a great time ahead.
warm regards from SILVERCORNER

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Whilst in Udaipur, I had the pleasure of stumbling on to this shop. My brother wanted a present for his wife. The owner helped me arrange the pieces so I could take a photo to send to my brother. Of course he wanted it. The prices were reasonable for the exquisite pieces and needless to say my brothers wife was very happy. I just have to get a replacement earring as she lost one and she likes them so much she wants it replaced.
A true testament to quality goods.
Not the usual pushy salesperson :)

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for an excellant review.We are very delight to read your kind comments about us and we are very gled to know that your brother's wife is very happy with our jewellary special thanks to her.It is really good to know about your overall satisfaction with our quality,prises and servise.We would happily welcome you again.
Wish you a great year ahead.Regards from SILVERCORNER

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I bought several pieces of beautiful jewellery at this shop and my only regret now that I have returned home is that I should have bought MORE! I really appreciated the helpful service and kind demeanor of the shop owner. A very enjoyable shopping experience and so many pretty things to choose from.....I wish I was still there:)

1  Thank TaraCandice
Surendra S, Owner at Silver Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for reviewing us and appreciating our service.We are very delight to read your kind comments about us and it is very satisfying to know that you had a Wonderful experience at the Shop.It would be a pleasure to welcome you again.We wish you a very happy time ahead.
Regards from SILVERCORNER

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Best silver shop in the town it seems like a museum not an commercial shop,very well display inside.Owner and staff are very helpful .It was a great experience with my family.

1  Thank pallo16
Surendra S, Owner at Silver Corner, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks for writing us a wonderful feedback.It is really good to know that you found the shop as a Musume, we appreciate your kind comments about our small shop .We are happy to know about your overall satisfaction with our quality and collection.We love to welcome you again.
Best Wishes from ----------SILVERCORNER