“Great shop, excellent service and top result”

Boutique Blue Marine
Ranked #11 of 86 Shopping in Udaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great shop, excellent service and top result”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Had some trousers and shirts made here and was very pleased with the result. Needed a bit of adjustment, but this was done without fuss. Was very impressed that I got a follow up phone call too to make sure everything was just right. Though I've now returned to the UK, I am considering getting some suits made and sent back - I can trust these guys and the price is very reasomable.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank 68394944

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bloody Brilliant”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Mookie you bloody brilliant git. The suit you made has given me more joy than a paneer tikka Masala at dawn from icy spicy. Honestly it fits like a bloody dream, it really feels like i'm wearing nothing at all. Nothing at all! All i can say is that Little Armani aint got nothin on you Mooks. They are the mooch to your den. They are the Leeroy Fer to your Barry Bannan. In all serious though the suit is top notch. TOP BLOODY NOTCH. If i could order one hundred suits from you I would. In fact I will. Thanks for the chai and the chat, i'll never forget you. Your suits are the HYPE.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Finchy1991
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pretty, pretty good.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My suit was ill fitting. But it made great kindling. Loved the lining, Dracula red is always a winner.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Andpym
Toronto, Canada
“Great product and service”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Really impressed with this place. I didn't intend to buy any suiting in India, but these guys won me over. Very good quality of fabrics and the tailors are professionals. Even after I committed to buy, they spent a lot of time getting things just right. Would have been easy to just get it done, but they take their time and clearly value repeat business. Shipping went smoothly again. I'll be ordering more.

Visited November 2013
Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Suits, jackets and more”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My wife and I ordered a couple of suits, a jacket, an overcoat and several shirts. The fit was excellent, but it is definitely worth having as many fittings as you can. If you are in Udaipur for a short period and want a suit, I suggest you get measured when you first arrive so that you have time to go back for additional fittings. A couple of the items were not finished by the time we needed to leave due to a power cut so they were couriered to me in the Channel Islands. The package took a while to arrive, but it did get to me eventually.

Visited October 2013