All reviews lake view swimming pool indoor games main city room service is sight seeing km airtel flooring
Reviewed December 14, 2015

Stayed 3 nights and it was perfect to me, the room were clean and big with to, wifi and a bathroom. And on the roof a perfect terrace with beautiful lake view over the see. The staff was friendly and made the best food, helped me to book my flight ticket and drove me an atm when I needed.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
PurpleSeas, Guest Relations Manager at Heritage Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor

We are thankful for your feedback appreciating our services, staff and services. We are committed in delivering the best services at all times and your appreciative feedback is truly what we aspire to achieve every day.
Your words of appreciation shall go a long way to motivate the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to all
We are excited to announce the completion of our Resort renovation with new operations staff which is more energetic & professional, I would urge you to give us opportunity again to elevate your experience.

On behalf of my entire team we certainly do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

Visited Purpleseas heritage resort Udaipur on Nov 2015. Mind blowing nature view. Resort located top of the hill n lake bagela kisses leges of resort. Very peaceful stay from daily lifestyle. Resort is far from city approx 20 km. Road is excellent(4 lane){ towards Nathdwara } best for family get together. Food is quiet good n tasty. Staff is very co operative n helpful. I will must visit again. Keep it up.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family

Reviewed December 9, 2015

I went to purple seas udaipur resort along with two other couples and we had one of the best experiences ever.
The location is out of the world, nicely placed on top of a lake, food was awesome and they were ready to tweak some menu as per our choice. We took a room near the swimming pool which was nicely placed. At the night they arranged for a cultural dance which was a wonderful experience, many foreigners come to this resort as it has an overall heritage royal feel.

All in all a worthful trip with full value for money, look forward to visiting again..

Room Tip: Take a room near swimming pool, all rooms are lake facing.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 4, 2015

This resort is not worth 4 star . The service is really pathetic . The T.V. was not working properly . Shower was not working . If you ask anything in room , it will come after 1 hour . Except eklingji Lake view , theres nothing to offer in this resort ,that's the only USP of this resort . Its 23 kms away from Udaipur city . The food quality is bad and its too costly . I don't understand how this property can be rated 4 star . They don't accept cards and give an excuse of network not available . This resort was a nightmare for us . we spend 4800 rs per night and its really not worth it . Avoid this Resort as its not worth it .

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience faced during your visit to the hotel. As a valuable guest, I can understand your sense of frustration of not getting the services you are accustomed to.

We do owe our continued success to guests such as yourself and I am thankful for the feedback. I would request you to treat this visit as an aberration from our usual standards of service and give us a second chance to serve you. We are keen to enhance your next visit and I assure you that you will see a marked change.

Rest assured feedback from valuable guests such as yourself is our strongest tool to improve.

Reviewed December 4, 2015

I stayed in hotel after looking at the pictures mentioned on the site but this is absolutely opposite from what they claim. Pathetic breakfast , staff is non-co-operative , 20km away from the city , staff will also have breakfast along with you @ 9 am . If you book online they will treat you as 2nd hand guest and charge even if you extend stay for 1 hour . They dont entertain you before 2pm and strict check-out @12 pm. staff is rude, unprofessional and pathetic starting from manager to the ground level.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank getzsunny04

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.