All reviews cinnamon restaurant live gazal travel desk sukhadia circle swimming pool nice stay special thanks early check front office staff nice ambience room service is the heart of the city courteous staff great hospitality food quality rooms are spacious paratha
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

I visited with my funds in golden tulip udaipur,,,, for travelling and we r decided to stay in tulip,,,, the hotel is awesome,,, and service is also guy,,, specially attracted me is front office staff,,, the way of talking,,, the way of greeting us,,, and the name is specially Sheeran and Jyoti,, is superb God bless both of them thankew..

Trip type: Traveled with friends
PriyaFOM, Front Office Manager at Golden Tulip Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very grateful for your gracious appreciation.

Your encouraging words mean a lot to us and I have shared the same with the team. If your travel brings you back to Udaipur, we would be delighted to have you experience Golden Tulip again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2020

This hotel has become my top favourite stay in Udaipur
Its in The centre of the city yet giving piece of mind
The hospitality of the hotel is excellent and the staff is very cooperative and supportive.
Highly recommended to everyone visiting Udaipur

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
PriyaFOM, Front Office Manager at Golden Tulip Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

I stay about 10 days in this same hotel.
I filled so happy to stay here,
All the staff is so friendly
And the room was so comfortable to stay
I will definitely recommend this hotel.
I miss all the staff here ,they are so good peoples
I love tham all,
See u guys

Trip type: Traveled with family
PriyaFOM, Front Office Manager at Golden Tulip Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here at golden tulip Udaipur for 2 days. The experience all in all was great. The staff was very helpful and courteous special thanks to ms varsha she is very helpful she guide me very well for city tour . The rooms were really good and spacious. The room service was prompt. The food here at the Prism restaurant was good. Had ala carte on day 1 and buffet for dinner on day 2. The breakfast spread was good, ranging from cereals to parathas, fresh fruits thank you so much golden tulip we will visit again

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PriyaFOM, Front Office Manager at Golden Tulip Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Reviewed January 3, 2020

A great hotel to be when in Udaipur. Clean, neat, tidy, co-operative staffs, great ambience totally close to most of the tourist place. Best part is that it is not at all crowded even near sukhadia circle. Nice place to take a stroll in late evening and feel close to yourself.