“Awesome..........” 5 of 5 bubbles

Egg Station
Ranked #116 of 726 Restaurants in Udaipur
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Greetings from Egg Station Udaipur!Eggs are one of the most popular foods in the world. Its healthy, its tasty and it can be prepared in so many different ways. At Egg Station we plan to present to you a platter of tasty egg delicacies that will delight your taste buds and keep bringing you back for more.Egg Station will work on three levelsHygieneVarietyTasteThe function of hygiene in any food joint is of utmost significance. Its is a precursor to long term success and repeat business. We at Egg Station have made certain that all our activities right from the storage to the preparation to the final presentation is clean and healthy. Our aim is to give you an international experience which matches road side cafe style eateries across the world.We are confident that our variety and taste will meet with your expectations. The menu is a combination of popular items and international favourites. There is something for everyone and the choice will spoil you! Authentic ingredients and proper cooking techniques are guaranteed to make your experience tasty as well as enjoyable.We invite you to drop in with your family and friends.
Bengaluru, India
“Awesome..........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

First of all thanks to Egg Station Udaipur for providing me a very special food .it is very nice and proudly experience with Dulawat Food and Hospitality with real Rajasthani style of taste and food services. I went there in last January, the food quality and quantity i find very delicious and decent....the way of Egg station is also very pleasant with beautiful lake across and greenery outside..... i love to go there again and again to having pleasurable and satisfaction food services..........Thanks:):)

• Visited January 2013
ssdulawat, Owner at Egg Station, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Guests,
It was a pleasure to serve you at our restaurant. We thank you for writing such a detailed positive feedback for us. We are delighted to read your encouraging words describing our food and service in length. It's heartening to know that this comes from top contributors like yourselves. We look forward to welcoming you again at Egg Station Udaipur.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Udaipur
“Very Good Restaurant for Eggs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I never knew there could be 'Egg specific' restaurant! So in a way, Egg Station in Udaipur was unique experience for me!

First thing first, I did not like their Bhurji, made of two eggs! Well, I think the quantity was less for two eggs and it was little over cooked and too spicy! Well, then, that is me, in the name of spice, I eat only ginger, garlic and onion. Other Indian spices just don't seem to suit me! I think typical Indian who love spices, would love their Bhurji! I would highly recommend non-Indians tourists to try spicy egg bhurji ( mashed and fried eggs without boiling) with lot of spices!

The other food item we ordered, some grilled Bread Omelet was excellent and quite large for two people! I found it quite tasty!

The ambiance is good but do not expect any view of Lake Pichola or Lake Fateh Sagar ( famous lakes of Udaipur) while sitting in this restaurant! But you would find young and good crowd here!

If some one is Udaipur, one must try this restaurant. I would also visit again to try some other dishes!

• Visited March 2013
ssdulawat, Owner at Egg Station, responded to this review, July 9, 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“EGGS - Never have been more tastier”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I visited Egg Station with my wife and first thing i noticed was that its a family restaurant. Place though small has been utilised perfectly to make sitting comfortable. It has both inner and outer sitting arrangements.

Now, any restaurant is rated on 4 basic criteria:
1. Food: Delicious. I ordered 4 in 1 rice and it was one of the best dish I've ever had. I also ordered Spanish Omelette, and again surprised me with taste. They have a large menu so take help from staff to decide what is best for you. 5*

2. Value: Though i thought the prices are a bit on higher side but the taste compensates it all. Please note that i have not been in an Indian restaurant for over 2 years now so am not aware of the latest prices and this could be the reason i found them high. 4*

3. Service: Very good. Staff is hospitable and are aware of all the specialities. The service is fast and staff is humble enough to help you chose best dish of your choice. 5*

4. Atmosphere: Very good. As said earlier, even though place is small in size the sitting arrangements are comfortable with enough space in between to enjoy privacy.It is a kind of restaurant you can go with your friends families and girlfriends/boyfriends alike. 5*

PS: They have a special dish serve daily which might not be in the menu. So advice you to ask staff whats special for the day and you can be lucky.

2 Thank Ravi A
ssdulawat, Manager at Egg Station, responded to this review, July 9, 2013

Udaipur, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Enjoy Food with Egg station Udaipur"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Egg station Udaipur is one of the best place to enjoy Food. If you are planning to visit Udaipur then you must visit Egg station Udaipur. All there food is awesome. Best place to go for a late night snacks. All the menu are awesome but the masala egg briyani is too good.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Javed_19957
ssdulawat, Owner at Egg Station, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Sir,

Regards,
Shakti Singh Dulawat
Jaipur, India
“An Eggetarian's Heaven at Udaipur”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

After hearing a lot about the new egg joint in my neighborhood from my friends. I finally visited Egg station with one of my friend on my recent Udaipur visit. they have Both Indoor and outdoor seating arrangement's. Restaurant is 'egg-stremely' happening, Innovative and colorful. It looks like a Family and kid friendly place. so the ambiance was totally great. Staff was very calm, welcoming, Well Mannered to everyone. so we got a nice table and then came the menu.
i was totally flabbergasted by seeing the wide variety of Egg dishes they are providing. I Ordered my food and it came so fast in a beautiful manner. If i talk about the taste and aroma of the food. it was well maintained authentic taste of an egg i can call it '“Eggcellent'. Nothing Extra-spicy or Extra-tadka thing which we find in every second, self-proclaimed famous restaurants. They have an open kitchen with proper neat & clean service so it was also very hygienic place to eat. we totally enjoyed our meals with our conversation. after all it was a great lunch at egg station.
I Would highly recommend the Egg Station to everyone who want to experience Egg-Centric dishes with Friends, Family and Kids.
Good Luck Egg Station for the Future. 'Peace Out!'

• Visited March 2013