“Great Hasslefree Experience”

Golden Triangle Holiday - Day Tours
Ranked #32 of 63 Tours in Udaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We at Golden Triangle Holiday, offers wide range of activities to be performed in Udaipur and nearby areas like Day trips from Udaipur to visit Ranakpur Jain Temple, Kumbhalgrah Fort, Ekling Ji & Nagda Temple. Also Sightseeing tours in Udaipur to explore history and culture of Mewar Region. Professional team of guides and service staff make sure that you have an unforgettable time at this beautiful city of lakes with us.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

we found GTH about 2 hours before we decided to do the udaipur - kumbalgarh - nathdwara , nilesh was very helpful in finding a solution - While he was trying to arrange a cab for us, he inquired what we wanted to do and reccomended a better way to use our time!

the Driver who reported on time ....was very courteous and a seasoned driver - the best part of it , a very safe driver , given the state of roads.

i would suggest GTH to any one who is looking for a peaceful way of making some trips in udaipur area.

1  Thank Pramod S
There are newer reviews for Golden Triangle Holiday - Day Tours

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Thanx to GTH team for arranging a good package(abu-ranakpur-kumbhalgarh-udaipur) for me and my friends. we really enjoyed our holidays and thanx for adding this into my long lasting memories. Your cab, driver, hotel, everything was perfect and more over your service is excellent. Me and My friends thankx a lot. I just thought to share some pics with you.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

It was really a superb experience.
The team is very Professional in their job as well as very friendly in personal behavior.
I wish them All the Very best for their future projects.
Cheers....!