“Just extraordinary!”

Bharti Massage Center
Ranked #2 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: We have been providing massage for over 45 years and the knowledge of body massage runs in my family for generations.We can help with common body problems of travelers such as back problems, muscle soreness, stress, tiredness & fatigue, imbalance, spinal re-alignment.We use both traditional & modern techniques such as Physiotherapy, Deep Tissue, Osteopathy, Acupressure, Swedish, Thai, Shiatsu, Sport Remedial massage, & Energy Restoration.We can diagnose what your ailments are using very simple techniques of acupressure on your hand. This diagnosis is free. We have many testimonials from travelers from all over the world who have taken treatment & healing from us.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We felt a little uneasy at first being two mature women about to strip off and have a massage from two gents. But, they were a great team and made us feel at ease very quickly.
This wasnt just a massage. Raju knew exactly the points of weakness in our bodies and worked to make these better.It was at times painful but the pain soon receded as he massaged. His son, Ash is also a great masseur and will one day be as great as his father.
Raju is very charismatic. He has wisdom and charm and appears to know you through and through by touch.
We felt really wonderful afterwards, so much so, we went for a second one.
It was quite a remarkable experience and we would definitely recommend paying more than usual for this very special massage.

1  Thank Sinders172
ansh_sharma, Owner at Bharti Massage Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

All reviews
"am writing this review"
"higher price"
"spiritual experience"

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very cool father and son operation. My first massage ever (and the first time in my life that I let another dude touch my butt :-) ) and it was good enough that I would go back. This is a nice, personable place that makes you feel like you're visiting a friend's house for coffee instead of a business. I had been traveling for a while and was getting very sore, but I felt great after one session. I look forward to the next time that I'm in Udaipur. The only thing that I might change is to put more 'cozy' lighting in the rooms, but that didn't impact the quality of massage at all.

1  Thank VaguelyVagrant

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Getting a massage at Bharti Massage Center is like a visit to a deep tissue massage therapist and a Chiropractor all in one. Not only did Raju twist and adjust all of my bones but he somehow reached muscles I didn't even know I had! Thank HEAVEN he didn't use the typical india method of Ayurvedi massage which, personally, I cannot bear, since it involves dumping buckets of oil on one's head and face. His prices are very low, and the quality of the massage will leave you feeling like a new person.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

well, so many good things to say about Raju and his special massage.
i was travling for 6 months in India, so, i can say that the words India and massage doesn't go well together. i had some bad experriences but then I met sweet Raju.
i didnt want to do any more massages, and when Raju offered me a massage i refused! no more massages in this country!
but one day I fell from staris and sprained my ankle, in few hours I couldn't walk. people in Udaipur told me there is one men that can help me and fix it very quickly.... i found out it is Raju.
he did some things and pressed some areas, and after 30 min i could walk again! in 3 days I forget i fell. its gone and so quickly! then I knew that Raju is something else, something special.
I agreed to try massage. i knew then that he is proffessional with alot of knowledge about the humen body. a knowledge that comes from his family during the generations.
Raju hold your hands and know exactly what are the problems in your body and in 3-4 meetings can really improve your health,
i took 3 massages.and the improvment of my health condition was obvious! but if i had more time and money i for sure stay there even more.
one thing is for sure: next time I will come to India, I must visit again in Udaipur and see my amazing Raju!

2  Thank Ronny K