“Perfect Place to be....”

Bhairav Garh Palace
Ranked #55 of 175 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had asked the hotel for a small function on Women's Day ie 8th Mar , which the management gladly okay ed. We were a total of 17 ladies and we were greeted with a Bouquet and a welcome drink. The venue was the pool side, where the sitting was overlooking Udaipur's mystique beauty. The mgt was kind enough to have 3 waiters ready for any kind of service. The food comprised of Cholla Tikki, fried in ghee, was a awesome starter along with Paneer tikka, Salads, Kabab's , Paneer Butter masala, Dal makhani and Malai Kofta. The chef had his own creation, which was a speciality --the Mango Cheese Cake.... must try. It is topped with mint leaf. We were also given a tour of the Hotel... the S1 being the most remarkable of the rooms, with its vast and lavish expanse, a unique experience of having a bigshower on the bed, placed in the bathroom along with a 2 seater Jacuzzi. Must Try...Grt Food

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank TCR1705

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stayed at udaipur in BHAIRAV GARH RESORT on 5 th MARCH 2013 up to 7 march , till yesterday , it was amazing experience , from the day one we been treated as a kin'g family with warm welcom in suit room which is S-1- i have never seen such a beautiful room with so reasonable rates in this 5 star catagory services with well mentained property.

in the morning i saw sunrise with beautiful view of UDAIPUR , all lakes and visiting place i saw from resotr , in the night i saw amazing lights of whole city , i enjoyed swimming , drink in superb bar with nice food at resturant and at pool side.

The aminities like jaccuzi , SHOWER BED , steam and modern recliner chirs didn't allowed me to visit any other places.

MY SLOGAN IS WORK LIKE DONKEY AND LIVE LIKE KING.

TARAK SHAH
AHMEDABAD.
M-09426069097

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hitarakshah
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stayed here from 29th Dec till 1st Jan. It was an pleasant surprise at the first glance which slowly turned into a bad experience. I was impressed with the location, the way it was built, even the first call I made to the room service addressed me with my name. I was really impressed. It all started with our dinner the first night. The staff was not briefed about the packages sold they were all confused. It took them 20 minutes to find out what food we should eat. Next was the ghostly wind noise in the rooms (coz its situated on a cliff) which, since the property is new, I guess was too early for them to take care of. Next downer was absence of hot water. After much persuasion, we finally got it right in the evening. Next day was the same story.

The main disappointment came with the New Year Gala Dinner. I think the hotel made a big mistake by outsourcing it. They were heating cold snacks in microwave and serving. We almost slept without food that night.

Overall, what was supposed to be a relaxed vacation in an amazing place turned out not so pleasant.

Apart from this, the property is amazingly situated with beautifully done big rooms giving that royal feel. The restaurant and the bar too is great. The best place being the poolside where the sunset is to die for.

Room Tip: Almost all rooms are same size. We had the one's facing the parking which had very bad wind nois...
3  Thank vinayrathore
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We along with a friend(total 2 couples and 1 child) stayed at this property for 3 nights starting 29 Dec 2012.
It is located in a nice and calm place and is a new construction also. We thought it would be a perfect place for us to spend a much needed break and also the new year eve.
We had got a package which included 2 meals per day and gala dinner on 31st night.

When we arrived, we found everything to be nice, rooms were clean etc. But when we went to the restaurant to have dinner which was part of our package, no one seemed to have any clue about our package. After some hesitation, we were told to have buffet(only veg), when we complained about it being only veg, the checked again and finally agreed to server ala carte.

Come next day, there was no hot water in our bathrooms. After many complaints, they were still not able to sort it out. This was finally sorted out in the evening.

Next, came the so called "gala dinner" and performances on 31st night. They had made an arrangement in the lawn and got some singers who had earlier participated in some tv show!
I must say, the food being served was one of the worst i have ever had in my life. The event itself was not managed well! It was a night I would want to forget in a hurry.

On the whole, this property has great potential, but looks like the people running it are not able to capatalize on the potential. I am afraid but if it continues this way, it would sooner or later see drastic drop in occupancy.

Definately, this place is way overpriced for what it has to offer. I would avoid it in future if i had to spend this kind of money again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are quiter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jaspreet S
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I had come to udaipur to enjoy vacation time with my family and relatives. My cousin introduced me to Bhairavgarh Resort, beautiful property, very nice staff and amazing food. Spend one lovely evening at poolside open space, heavenly experience at hill top , cool breeze , clear sky , starlit sky,excellent view of entire udaipur city . This resort is built on hill in fort style with a beautiful touch of Royel Rajasthan culture. I was so impressed with the property that during our stay of five days that we all visited three times Bhairav Garh Resort .

3  Thank Vandana A
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is frankly one of the most beautiful properties I have ever seen! This is hanging off a hill in the outskirts of Udaipur and you can see the whole city from their terrace/patio. Given that most of the properties in Udaipur concentrate on being near the lake, this one being off a hill was a fresh and welcoming change from the usual. Their rooms are extremely comfortable and suites are royal to say the least. The suites have a balcony with two 'chhatris', the small hut-type enclosures and massive bathrooms. Another aspect that stands out is their food which is equally good when you order simple dishes like dal or exquisite specialities like their 'anjeer kebabs' (fig kebabs). I had the opportunity to see the sunset from their poolside and it was a sight to remember. For any star gazers reading this, you can see a lot of stars at night owing to the fact that it is located on the outskirts (~8-10 kms) of Udaipur.

2  Thank baracus
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had come to udaipur for a wedding, and though everything was taken care of by the host family, I must say, I personal take care was entirely done by the staff at the bhairav garh resort. They are a brilliant bunch of young brigade and know there job well. They took every pain of helping us in any way we wanted and the food there was excellent too. I would recommend it to everyone, and specially to anyone who wants to host a wedding or any event. Very good location with ample space.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank divya.405
BhairavGarh, Manager at Bhairav Garh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Guest.

Greetings from Bhairav Garh Resort, Udaipur .!!!

Thank you for sparing your time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We thank you for your detailed feedback on our Resort .

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to your continued visit.